JellyPages.com

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Grab My Button

Feel Free to Snag my Button
Daily Journey

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Irish Blessings

I have listed a host of Irish blessing in honor of St. Paddy's Day! May you pick one or more and have a very blessed St. Paddy's Day. This is my gift to you from me. I'm sending blessing abundant. May your home be filled with more than you can hold. May the pot over runnth with plenty, May your life be a dance of joy unending. May love and friendship always come knocking on your door. The sun never stop shining as a bright morning star.
Happy St. Paddy's Day!






May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

***
May the luck of the Irish
Lead to happiest heights
And the highway you travel
Be lined with green lights.
***
May you have
walls for the wind
a roof for the rain
drinks bedside the fire
laughter to cheer you
those you love near you
all that your heart may desire

***
May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks.
May your heart be as light as a song.
May each day bring you bright happy hours,
That stay with you all year long.
For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.
***
Now sweetly lies old Ireland
Emerald green beyond the foam,
Awakening sweet memories,
Calling the heart back home.

***
May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May you all ways have sun shine on your window pane.
May your rainbows be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

***
May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings,
slow to make enemies, quick to make friends.
And may you know nothing but happiness.
***
May you have all the happiness and luck that life can hold,
And at the end of all your rainbows may you find a pot of gold!

"May God grant you always...
A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you."
Irish Blessing






May You Find Your Pot of Gold


 


May the Love Be Unending

May The Joy Of The Dance Be A Life Time



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are the sites I found all the wonderful sayings and cute clip art at.
 
...gspot.com/
200806/
love-to-b...time.html
 
http://www.of-ireland.info/blessing.html

Do you have a traditional St. Paddy's Corn Beef and Cabbage dinner or do you go out and party?

1 comment:

Thisisme. said...

Thank you so much for all those lovely Irish blessings, Bethe. My favourite is the last one.

Do hope you are able to get your computer problems sorted out. It is SO frustrating when that happens!