JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday






I have so many wonderful things to be 

thankful for............


1. Reading encouraging post that are up lifting
2. Realizing everything I need is in the Lord
3. The word of the Lord
4. Prayers
5. Each new season that brings growth
6. Having money to meet some bills and to put aside for my home
7. Lunch with a friend
8. Hot chocolate with whipped cream
9. Pretty new sparkly tops
10. Smiles and laughter
11. Morning coffee
12. Morning prayers and quiet time with the Lord
13. Warm cozy blankets to wrap up in
14. Eye wash
15. Friends that help you in time of need
16. Getting mass emails sent to the Lawyer /now only have to get 2014 sent
17. Loving support and prayers from those who love me
18. Sells of my MK products
19. Hot water
20. Gloves
21. For the beautiful name Ziggy's that my friend Regina made for me; I love them!
22. Getting through an early morning inspection
23. Getting my laundry done for the week
24. Hot showers and warm towels
25. Fuzzy bathrooms
26. Layered clothing to stay warm
27. Getting answers even if there not positive and what you want to hear; having them gives direction. Thankful!
28. Learning new foods that will help me be more healthy
29. A phone call that makes all the difference in the world, with smiles and laughter
30. Pictures for my daughter of her and her family
31. Helping filling out and sending important papers off to the banker
32. Seeing an old friend and knowing they will be comfortable in their last days
33. Extra cash to see us through the month
34. Praying friends that stand with you in your hour of need
35. Daughters that bring smiles of love to my face when they send photos and call just to say hello; and to up date on items of prayers
36. My two older daughters making me laugh so hard that it made me forget all my troubles and brought back precious memories of my little girls. I so love them!
37. Knowing my Lord has perfect provision for all of my needs above and beyond
38. Old friends that know you and bring back the best memories from childhood
39. Talking to my dad and his wife back east. Always brings a smile of love to my face and heart
40. Warm fuzzy night wear that keeps me snugly warm





"My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;

Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations. -Psalm 100:3-5



(Because it has been so long since I have put a Thankful Thursday up. I'm not sure this link is still there. But Praise God I will find one. And that I have something to be thankful for everyday.)





No comments: