JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 17, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 21

Today is my early day to start work.
I drive about an hour to my job.
I go the back country roads as they are much prettier and takes about the same amount of time as the freeway.
This morning I got caught up in some heavy traffic that was at a dead stop.
Back roads turned parking lot.
I'm thinking it must be a wreck.
But...
It wasn't a wreck at all.
As I crawled along with the rest of the traffic; I soon discovered it was a very large Doe in the suicide lane.
I don't know if she had been hit or injured.
Or....
If she was in labor...
Or just laying there.
I'm sure I will never know the answer to that.
She looked so very regal sitting there watching traffic.
Just laying there as to say isn't any body going to help me?
As she watched the traffic slowly crawl by her, then pick up there speed as they whirled by.
I beat she wondered where all these crazy people where headed too at this hour of day.
Instead of enjoying the sunrise.
I said a prayer for the gal.
I am a huge animal lover and it breaks my heart to see an injured animal.
I remember as a child when I would see an injured animal I would pray for them.
I guess not much has changed for me in that area.
When I drove by there this evening I wondered what had happened to her.
It was as though she was directing us this morning.
Telling us to slow down.
Enjoy the day and watch for the beauty of creatures like her self.
The small gifts that the Lord leaves along our paths.
And if we are racing by we may just miss our gift and blessing as we were rushing by.


I had so wished I had had my camera and I wasn't behind the wheel of this darn car. So I might have gotten a snap shot of her.
Oh well!
It is a lasting memory.
I wont soon forget.
A little country brought into town from the drive in on my way to work.



My day was full.
I thought it was going to be quiet.
But....
My two negative Nellie's where back to back and they where in good form today.
Bless them Lord.
Let them see the joy of life in their old age.
But that was a prelude to the afternoon.
Oh MY!
She is a new lady.
And she wasn't pleasant at all!
She made my two this morning look like saints.
Lord knows why He sends them my way.
She seemed happy.
I will know when I go in next time.
She really wouldn't let me complete the service.
So I set her without the trim after the perm.
Though she did look beautiful!
Lord bless her with healing and peace.


It seemed to be very dark on the way home this evening.
The storms are rolling in.
Possible snow tomorrow and Saturday.
Not sure I'm ready for it.
But ...
I'm thinking okay!
Praying it waits till I get home tomorrow evening before the snow comes if it does.


Hubby had dinner prepared for me when I got home. That was so sweet of him.
He is on vacation until Monday.
I'm not sure about all this time at home.
I guess it is a sneak peek into what it will be like when he retires.
I'm thinking I will keep working.
Bless you all that have your dear hubby under foot.
I'm not ready!
Maybe in about twenty years.


Okay I'm sure I'm being challenged right now.
I just lost half the work I had on this page that I had typed up.
OH!
That is frustrating.
It said it was saved too.
Dang!
So back to the drawing board I go.

Lord help me to remember what I wrote and the scriptures I shared in Jesus name.


NIV 
Leviticus 24:18

Anyone who takes the life of some one's animal must make restitution--life for life.
Proverbs 12:10

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.


Devotional Card
Dear Heavenly Father, what a joy it is to begin the day talking with you, opening heart and mind to you. Keep me in the center of your will.

Hebrews 4:16

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and fine grace to help in time of need."

Day 17


For the grace the Lord has so graciously shown me that I may show it to others.
The love He has bestowed daily upon me.
The morning drive even with its traffic to reveal how we just need to slow down.
For hubby cooking me dinner tonight.
For hot showers after a long days work.
For the greeting I receive from my CK girl every time I walk through the door.
The longing love and happiness she shows me.

http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/

Do you have a long drive to work? Lots of traffic.....?

No comments: