JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Photo A Day

Day 24


Thankful

I am so thankful for being able to sleep in and just veg. Time with girlfriends and hot tea! Nothing better on a cold Fall evening.


@Play With Mary Kay

Beth
November 9,2013

Today I was just kicking about and doing a lot of resting. 
I put away my Mary Kay order after labeling it.
Then I played with some of the new colors in the @Play line. 
I am truly loving these new products.
Today I have the .5 mineral powder on with the Cherry Blossom cheek color.
My eyes I am wearing a mixture of the @Play "On The Horizon" along with the "Tuxedo", 
Black eyliner top and bottom with Plum mascara.
Lip color is Candied Apple @Play lip crayon with Teddy Bare jelly lip gloss.
I think this created a beautiful playful everyday look.
Then it was time to heade out for some girl time

Do you like trying out new looks?


http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

No comments: