JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday~




I have so many wonderful things to be 

thankful for............

1. An outing to Mt. Hood
2. A surprise visit from my girlfriend Sally, who is in town visiting from Klamath Falls
3. Learning new things everyday
4. Increase in my purchasing power for a home
5. Getting things back in order for this past week, feels good to see headway
6. Sleeping in
7. Hot fresh brewed coffee
8. Going to the movies and seeing "Dolphin Tale 2" EXCELLENT!
9. Homemade chicken tacos
10. Katherine's visit over the weekend
11. Brunch out with a wonderful friend
12. A leisure drive and outing
13. A hike to Beacon Rock to the tip top
14. Breathe taking views
15. God's hand of safety upon us always
16. Tears that steak the face from pain because it hurts to much to stay inside
17. House hunting, knowing I'm getting closer to my forever home
18. Prayers and smiles that hold you up when you don't think you can go another step
19. Early dinner with friends
20. Learning to stand when you feel like ..... WHY?
21. Safety
22. Being able to give haircuts and put smiles on faces
23. Groceries to prepare meals with
24. Knowing God carries me through the storms to VICTORY!
25. Family even when we aren't getting along! Blessed to have one!
26. My Mary Kay meetings;and the positive influence they are
27. Yogurt
28. DVR
29. Soft cozy pillows to snuggle with
30. Amazing friends that know how to make you smile and feel special!
31. Fresh cooked squash from the garden
32. The breeze going through Social Security
33. That all I have to do is pray and ask....God hears my prayers and He will answer
34. Hair appointments that make the ladies smile and the gentleman grin
35. Hope!


"My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;

Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations. -Psalm 100:3-5



(Because it has been so long since I have put a Thankful Thursday up. I'm not sure this link is still there. But Praise God I will find one. And that I have something to be thankful for everyday.)


A Holy Experience

September Joy Dare
Day 12
3 Gifts in His word
1. God has promised that all things work together for good to those who love and serve Him faithfully (Romans 8:28). It may be difficult for us to see and understand how this is accomplished at times, but God has promised it, and He will deliver us.
2. God has promised that His grace is sufficient for us. (II Corinthians 12:9). in fact, He has made provision for our salvation by His grace through faith. Read Ephesians 2:8.
3. 1 Peter 5:7  Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Day 13
A gift scented, scrawled, started
My perfume that has a wonderful scent 
Scrawled would be all of my notes I have been taking, so I know what I have done and still need to do to protect my Id
Started are the many little craft projects that I have laying around unfinished

Day 14
3 Gifts drawn
1. My doodle art as I wait on the phone on hold
2. The rough draft of what i want my home to look like
3. My hot tub of water for a long soaking bath

Day 15
3 Gifts paired
1. The song birds
2. My chicken breast and fresh squash for dinner
3. My shoes

Day 16
3 Gifts shared
1. A hike 
2. A smile
3. Lunch

Day 17
3 Gifts ugly - beautiful
1. Finding the humor and joy as I go about retrieving and restoring, replacing that what has been stolen
2. Saying good-bye to Summer and hello to Fall
3. Accepting and letting go; making room for the new

Day 18
A gift fixed, folded, freckled
My yummy dinner that I fixed 
My folded towels for next week at the salon
Freckled is the leafs as they started to change colors




No comments: