JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, October 29, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 248

This photo was taken on the Columbia Gorge somewhere between Portland and the The Dalles.
My girlfriend Sally took the picture while I was driving down the freeway.
I just thought it was a really neat photo and wanted to share it.
So she gets the credit for the shot.
She had never seen a barge or a tug boat at work before.
It is funny how we take things for granted that we have around us all the time.
I just thought everyone had seen stuff like this before.
So I guess it is kinda of cool stuff.
I just never thought about it that way before.


Tug Boat Helping the Barge



Do you sometimes take things for granted that you see all the time around you?



No comments: