JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, October 30, 2011

65 Day Journey


It has been raining most all day long. From the time I woke this morning peeping out the window; And still coming down with no end in sight. Not even a glimmer of a sun break. Even my CK girl doesn't want to go out to take care of business. So No short walks for us today. So rest and healing from the Father above.

Image Source Page:
http://www.wpclipart.com/people/children/children_2/rainy_day.png.html

So today is day three of the 65 day journey.

I woke not feeling well once again. Whatever this junk is, it doesn't want to leave. I cannot seem to shake it at all. It seems to linger and when you think you are feeling better you go ahead and start to do your daily routine and boom you are down again. Not so much fun!
So my big plans to get up and go to church where replaced with more resting. Which I did for awhile.
Hubby had to work. So when he called to check on me he was not excited to hear I wasn't feeling up to par once again. I know he wanted me to do some grocery shopping, as the house is a bit bare.
So I did somehow pull myself together for a short trip to his work over at Lowe's then over to Fred Meyers for a few staples. We really needed it!
So, as you see I really don't feel like I am accomplishing much on this journey right at the moment feeling like I am. I don't feel as though I am working towards any of my goals at all. Though I have been reading alot of wonderful devotional blogs. WOW! These ladies can write and minister God's word. So maybe in that aspect I am drawing closer to Him. Amen! Too that.


My little morning devotional card read:

Lord, help me to remember that there are many ways to rejoice in any kind of day you make for us.

~Proverbs 28:20

"A faithful man shall abound with blessings."

And yes! When I first read it I was wondering ...Okay Lord! Why would I need this. Then as the day progress I understood.
I haven't felt good, my days aren't going as I planned. It is gloomy outside. I don't feel I am accomplishing what I have set out to do.
With that said, I do believe God has me right were He wants me.

My lesson is that even when things don't go as planned God's plan is much better and He will reveal all things to me in His perfect timing.

"Be Still!
And Know I Am God


Not so easy for me!
Something I guess I will be learning on this spiritual journey and walk in the next 62 days.
So it will be interesting to see where this journey will take me.


Is it hard for you to be still?

No comments: