JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thankful List October 7/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Morning messages from my daughter Amber brings me morning smiles of love.
2. Morning coffee to start my day and week
3. Kyle with Dish who was absolutely amazing. Went the 100% plus and above.
4. Having my Roku set up in my bedroom.
5. Antenna on the roof. Dropped more TV channels until contract is up. Slowly doing away with paid TV.
6. Texts from Wade today. Nice to hear from him.
7. Word puzzles
8. Being able to help Rebecca by being her assistant. Love this opportunity to help her as it helps me as well. Thank you so much Rebecca!
9. Getting home safely from Vancouver.
10. Working on getting my blog caught up. Almost there.

Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions daily spoken and unspoken needs meet.
Good night my family and friends. You truly are the sunshine in my garden of life. Until the morning light. Sweet dreams
Blessings

No comments: