JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

January Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 16~ Monochrome

January 2020 
Photo Challenge
Monochrome


So I had to look up what monochrome is in photography. 
As you all know I just play around with it.
 I love when I learn new things. 
We should be learning something new every day.

Took off the world wide net: just love Google!

Monochrome is where you reduce the image to one tonal colour – it could be black and white, sepia, a specific color channel, silver, gold or any one of several shades used to generate the final image. Most frequently we see the classic black and white, often used with street photography.

1 John 3:18 English Standard Version (ESV)

18 Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

No comments: