JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

January Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 6~The Three Kings

January 2020 
Photo Challenge
The Three Kings


I took this photo of the three kings from one of my mother's nativity sets. 
The Kings arrive; the epiphany.Today officially ends the Christmas season.

Got off the world wide net:
Epiphany - Time and Date

Many Christians around the world annually celebrate Epiphany on January 6. It is a public holiday in many countries and marks two events in Jesus Christ's life, according to the Christian Bible. The first event was when the three wise men, or kings, visited infant Jesus.

Psalm 72:11-13

New Living Translation

11 All kings will bow before him,
and all nations will serve him.

12 He will rescue the poor when they cry to him;
he will help the oppressed, who have no one to defend them.
13 He feels pity for the weak and the needy,
and he will rescue them.

No comments: