JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, October 19, 2018

October 2018 Photo Challenge~ Day 19

OCTOBER PHOTO CHALLENGE


October 2018 Photo Challenge~

Day 19 Churches 


I went to St. Paul, Oregon today to get the photo of this old Catholic church.


Replica of the original church of 1836


 It was constructed in 1846 the first church in Oregon to be built with bricks when constructed.


Still serves the community for worship and services


 It is the oldest brick building in the PNW. Listed On the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. There's a replica of the original church built in 1836. It still operates and has services there. Sadly it wasn't open today. I would have loved to go in. I will have to go back for a Sunday Mass. Absolutely gorgeous old building and grounds.








No comments: