JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, October 1, 2018

October 2018 Photo Challenge




OCTOBER 2018 PHOTO CHALLENGE
Day 1: clouds or sunset 
Day 2: animals 
Day 3: selfie 
Day 4: vehicles
Day 5: Friday fun day 
Day 6: Your College team
Day 7: Church bulletin 
Day 8: Columbus day
Day 9: fall colors 
Day 10: Clocks
Day 11: family 
Day 12: shoes
Day 13: Fair/carnival 
Day 14: musical instrument
Day 15: random 
Day 16: bridges
Day 17: trail/nature 
Day 18: trains
Day 19: OLD churches 
Day 20: friends
Day 21: circles 
Day 22: trinkets
Day 23: Black white random 
Day 24: jewelry
Day 25: drinking glasses 
Day 26: smoke/fire
Day 27: pumpkins 
Day 28: black cat(s)
Day 29: Fall Decorations 
Day 30: ORANGE
Day 31: HALLOWEEN


Nothing is set in stone, if you can't do one post a pic
your choice lets all have fun and share our photos








No comments: