JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, October 14, 2018

October Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!

Change of season
Brings breezes
Of cooler weather
Fall colors
Burning in radiant rays
Of ruby reds
And golden hues
Of rich beauty
Dancing Leaves
Fluttering through 
The blue grey skies
Showing us how to play
As we wrap up
In sweaters
As children run
For costumes
Of joyous fun and laughter
October dances 
Happily as a child free at play
Don't lose that 
Laughter
That gives way to play
It only comes
Out 
In October

~BETH~


October 8~ Good morning! New week of adventures await. Though I am feeling lazy with this cool grey wet weather. Just want to hibernate until late Spring. But that cannot be Im not a bear though I feel like one before morning coffee. I can see this isn't going to be one of my most productive days. But I will try and get my mojo going. 
1. Waking up and it is still dark enough to roll over and get some more sleep. 
2. Listening to the rain come down. 
3. Talking with Crystal and catching up.Thank you always for your encouragement and love. 
4. No makeup or hair day. Just felt good not getting freshened up. 
5. Leggings and sweatshirt. 
6. Homemade BLT's for lunch. 
7. Love those phone calls that bring a smile and laughter. 
8. Being able to pray for friends and their loved ones. 
9. Thank you Tanina for the yummy dinner and lasagna you sent home with me. 
10. My first attempt at yoga tonight with Cindy. Thank you! That's an OUCH! But I'm going to say it was a good OUCH! 
11. Google search. Yep! I do like that google search. I have fun with that. 
Thank you Lord for blessings me with another day. Thank you that you meet all of my needs and give me rest. I like these quiet lazy simple days. Time to take everything in and evaluate what's important. Thank you! Blessings


October 9~ Good morning! It is hard to rise and shine when it's still dark. Just want to stay in bed. Truly feel like I am going into hibernation. But I have an early morning errand to run so I must rise at least. I wonder what awaits for me today. 
1. Comfy clothes 
2. Getting errand done and back home. 
3. Another no makeup hair day. 
4. Very yummy homemade lasagna for lunch. Thank you Tanina Cossimina Giarrusso that was so good! 
5. Long afternoon nap. 
6. The afternoon sun breaking out and shining her smile upon us. 
7. A great evening walk with Cindy Forsythe Rieder and her fur babies. 2 1/2 miles. What a great walk. Thank you! 
8. Thank you for the ninja crock-pot. 
9. Starting my first homemade chicken broth. Smells good in the house. 
10. Electricity so I can have lights and cook. 
Thank you Lord for another day to celebrate the gifts you bless me with. Blessings


October 10~ Good morning! It is my favorite day.......smiles of beauty. Though I don't have a salon any longer I still call this my favorite day of smiles of beauty. I'm thankful to have a few private clients left that I can still bring smiles of beauty too. So an early rise and shine to go create that smile of beauty. Lots of love will be found in the appointments that await me today. I'm sure I will have plenty of endless possibilities to be thankful for today. 
1. Early morning good morning conversation brings plenty of smiles.
2. Coffee and my power drink to get my motor going. 
3. The amazing early morning views along my country road in full Fall color and misty fog. Gorgeous! 
4. Bringing smiles to Dolores. 
5. Meeting up with Melissa Simmons and having brunch. Next time Wild Hare. 
6. Catching up with Edie Ricker Cowell and helping her. I'm so glad I was able to do that for you. Thankful we got everything done you wanted. Lots of love and prayers. 
7. Happy hour with Cindy and her mom. What fun! Thank you! Much easier than yoga. 
8. A walk with Cindy and her four legged fur babies. Beautiful evening for a short walk. 
9. The phone call from the county. 
10. Playing ball with Marshall. 1
1. Thank you Bob for a nice evening and the vitamins. 
12. The yummy soup Cindy Forsythe Rieder sent home with me for dinner. 
Thank you Lord for another wonderful day filled with so many gifts to be thankful for. Just a few of the highlights of the day that I'm so very grateful for. Thank you! Blessings


October 11~ Good morning! Boy am I tired! It would be easy to roll over and go back to sleep. But I need to rise to make an important phone call. What wonderful things await me today? 
1. Good morning phone call with smiles and laughter. 
2. Phone call with work schedule! Yeah! 
3. When mom calls it is always a welcome and I'm so blessed to still have her. I love you mom! 
4. Grits for breakfast 
5. No makeup or hair day. 
6. Extremely long nap today. 
7. Puzzles 
8. Afternoon laughs and conversation 
9. Hearing from my nephew Jonathan Good this evening. Just wish it was in person. I miss you and love you tons. 
10. The sunshine pouring through my living room windows. And the sparkle on the curtains from the Fall sunshine. 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and rest. Thank you for meeting all of my needs. Blessings


October 12~ Good morning! I do believe we are going to slide right into a beautiful day heading right into the weekend. I hear banging on my door! It is early......wonder who it could be! Oh my gosh! It is my sister Rosie! A wonderful good morning wake up! Even if it is just a short visit, it is always good to see her. So besides waking up and breathing I have already got a great start to my day and things to be thankful for. 
1. A good morning phone call with lots of laughter and smiles. I so love these calls. 
2. Morning coffee and muffins with David. Thank you! 
3. Speculating on my NFL picks this week. 
4. More laughter through lots of texting. 
5. No line at the bank. 
6. Afternoon walk at Donald Robertson Park. What a beautiful day taking in all the Fall colors. 
7. BLT for a late lunch early dinner. 
8. Working in the yard and pulling dead plants and weeds. Great evening work out in the yard. 
9. Catching up with Mary! 
10. The angels of the Lord watching over me today when I fall. Thank you Lord! 
11. Washing that grey right out of my hair. 
Yes this has been a wonderful day with many gifts to enjoy. Thank you for the provision of meeting all of my needs that I have and so much more that I take for granted daily. Blessings


October 13~ Good Morning! I have a wonderful morning walk planned! Excited to get up and ready for the days adventures. First things first that wonderful cup of java with morning prayers.And I'm already on a wonderful start to my thankfuls. 
1. Comfy clothes for walking. 
2. Vitamins 
3. A beautiful morning for a walk. 
4.New sights and views that I didn't even knew existed. 
5. Accomplishing my 10,000 steps by 11:20 this morning. Was so excited! 
6. Water 
7. Putting my feet up for a bit this afternoon. 
8. Laundry done. 
9. Getting returns done. 
10. Meeting nice people in line as I made my purchase and was given cuts twice in the line. Thank you to the nice people. 
11. The beautiful sunshine today! 
12. Invite for a glass of wine. Thank you! So enjoyable! 
Thank you Lord for this day filled with so much beauty and life. Thank you for friends that keep me on track with my health and so much more. Thank you for all these blessings and so much more. Blessings


October 14~ Good morning! Can you believe this weekend is about over? Another weekend comes and goes in a blink. I'm thankful for being able to wake and have another day to celebrate. 
1. Morning coffee, vitamins and prayers. 
2. Long sleeve blouse and warm sweater 
3. My cozy slippers Webber Heather and the kids got me last year for Christmas. Just love them! They keep my feet warm and they are so comfortable. Thank you! 
4. The Hallmark channel and the sappy Fall love stories. 
5. Crystal N Koch calling and just sharing and sharing. I love you! Really enjoyed our conversation as always so uplifting and encouraging. 
6. Amber Webber Calling.....love when my girls call. I love you! 
7.Summer Harris calling and talking. I so love you so much. Love hearing "I love you grandma." The best sentence ever next to "I love you mom." 
8. My mom calling and talking with her. Another "I love you." Perfect! 
9. I'd have to say I'm very thankful for my phone line today. 
10. My ice cream. Perfect for national dessert day. 
Thank you Lord for another great day with the song of love ringing through the phone lines. Thank you for this day of rest and family and friends that made for a perfectly wonderful day. A day full of rest and reenergizing before heading into the new week ahead. Perfect! Thank you! Blessings



No comments: