JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, October 21, 2018

October Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Three)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


Change of season
Brings breezes
Of cooler weather
Fall colors
Burning in radiant rays
Of ruby reds
And golden hues
Of rich beauty
Dancing Leaves
Fluttering through 
The blue grey skies
Showing us how to play
As we wrap up
In sweaters
As children run
For costumes
Of joyous fun and laughter
October dances 
Happily as a child free at play
Don't lose that 
Laughter
That gives way to play
It only comes
Out 
In October

~BETH~


October 15~ Good morning! Poof and the weekend was gone! And we are halfway through another month. New week new adventures! I really am going to have to invest in n alarm clock for work. I just realized the darker mornings I don't want to get up at all. I linger in bed as long as possibly. I would consider that a blessing but not when it comes to work. So today I have some thoughts of what I want to do. But they always change on me. So I will let this day surprise me with its promises and beauty. 
1. Morning coffee while trying to fix my hair. 
2. Surprise visit from David this morning for coffee. 
3.Afternoon walk through the wetlands from Target parking lot over to Fairview Park and back. 
4. Afternoon breezing blowing. 
5. The glistening sunlight through the sunburnt leaves; swirling down into the creek bed. Rippling down the creek on an adventure into fairyland. 
6.Peaceful walks 
7. Angels of the Lord watching over me. 
8. My attempt at a new recipe. Not bad. 
9. Tweezers 
10. Mouthwash 
11. Phone calls that check in on you. Thank you! 
Thank you Lord for another day with fresh new adventures and possibilities. Thank you for provisions and needs being met daily in you. Blessings


October 16~ Good morning! Seems the days are slipping by so quickly. Night turns to morning in a blink and I wonder if I even slept. I thank God for another day to write another page of my life. As not everyone is given this gift. Thank you Lord! 
1. Sleeping in 
2. Coffee, vitamins, prayers and the end of morning news. Not necessarily in that order. 
3. Listening to the East winds. They are back singing and whistling through. 
4. Made a new arrangement with the dried flowers. 
5. Piddling around the house. 
6. Bedding washed nice fresh clean sheets. Love the feel and smell of fresh sheets. 
7. The nice young lady on the other end of the phone at Social Security office. Very nice gal. We both had a good chuckle. Thank you for your help Chevon. 
8. Toilet cleaner.....it is a thankful. 
9. A walk with Cindy and fur babies. 
10. My new danskos. Thank you Cindy for finding them for me. Can't even tell that they're used they look like they've never been worn. That is a huge blessing. 
11. My nephew Jon's birthday. The day the Lord blessed this family with his beautiful spirit. I love you! Happy birthday Jon. 
Thank you Lord for these gifts that made my day amazing. Thank you for each one and all those not even mentioned. Blessings


October 17~ Good morning! Early morning rise......it is smiles of beauty Wednesday! Though I much rather stay in bed I love this day. As much as I love the weekends I think I love hump day just as much because it seems it is always filled with smiles of beauty. Excited to see where this day will take me on my journey. 
1. Morning coffee as I do my hair and makeup with morning prayers and always the weather. 
2. An early morning surprise phone call. WOW! Out of the blue! Why hello to you my friend. 
3. The dancing sunlight through the trees as the leaves swirl and twirl to the glistening sunlight playing peek-a-boo between the winding roads and trees. What a beautiful drive to Oregon City. 
4. Patiences on the roads today with all the traffic and road construction. 
5. Dollar Tree calendars for 2019. Best rice around! 
6. Flipping the car around and going to the Ryser's Pumpkin Patch. Letting the little girl out to play for a little while today. 
7. Taking a stroll at Fields Bridge Park in West Linn. 
8. Meeting Carol and learning some of the history of the park and the community. 
9. Getting some new garbage cans for the bathrooms and kitchen. 
10. Talking and sharing with Crystal N Koch this morning and this afternoon. Just wish you were here for a walk and some afternoon coffee. Thank you for the prayers as well. 
Thank you Lord for this amazing day so filled with so much. For the golden rays of sunshine and the golden leaves falling at my feet I truly felt like a Princess today. Thank you for the many blessings spoken of and the ones that aren't mention and all the ones I take for granted daily. Truly all the gold is a picture of how rich I actually am. Thank you Lord. Blessings


October 18~ Good morning! Seems my eyes are glued shut...so does that mean I don't have to get up? I know I do have to though I would love to roll over and sleep a bit longer. But the day is calling me.....and listen I hear my phone ringing too! Time to rise and shine. I know the Lord woke me to enjoy all the gifts in this day. 
1. The phone call that brings me smiles and laughter in the morning. So nice to hear from you again. 
2. Jeans are getting loose around my waist. YEAH! 
3. Another surprise call: This one from David! Oh well! Maybe not that amazing! But asked to come have coffee. 
4. Watching Gunsmoke/Andy Griffin. 
5. Taking a walk through Troutdale today. 
6. Adding to my very large collection of flowers in my camera. It's how my garden grows. LOL 
7. Talking to two very sweet older ladies that were out taking walks in Troutdale as well. So sweet! 
8.Collecting smiles along the journey today. 
9. Strange number text from an unknown stranger who turned out to be a wonderful blessing. Miko thought he was texting his momma and uned out that he made my evening with his love for his mom and the Lord. You just never know what is going to bless you. Thank you Miko! 
10. A place to call home. 
Just a few of the wonderful blessing that I am so very thankful for today. Thank you Lord for another day filled with reminders of how much you love me. Thank you for meeting my needs and those I don't even have need of. For unexpected gifts from complete strangers that fill my heart to overflowing. Thank you! Yes! This has been a good day. Blessings


October 19~ Good morning! Oh how I wish I could rollover and go back to sleep. I just fell asleep. Long long night of restless sleep. But I must rise an shine for I have a day planned ahead of me. So I need to act like I had eight hours of sleep. Slow moving and I will have a late start but I will arrive everywhere when I should. This day I know holds lots of beauty as I know I have a small road trip planned. 
1. I am so ever so grateful for that coffee this morning to get my engine roaring and going. Along with my morning prayers. 
2. A good hair day! Yes this is a good thing on a day with little to no sleep. 
3. Picking up Tanina at DMV. I think we are going to have a good day. 
4. Going back to the old neighborhood where tanina lives. It still has some beautiful grounds around there. But I am glad I no longer live there. Friends made and memories held dear from there. 
5. Heading on my country roads for a small day trip. I never tire of these country roads. It is always like a mini vacation. 
6. Getting a little twisted around and wrong turns in Aurora turns out to be a wonderful thing. I forgot how beautiful it is out here. 
7. Arriving in St. Paul and the old Catholic church is right in front of us. Beautiful old brick building. 
8. Going to Champoeg State Park for a picnic. Thank you Tanina Cossimina Giarrusso for the wonderful lunch snacks. 
9. Getting my State Park pass for the next two years. 
10. The angels of the Lord watching over us on the way home. Several near misses. Glad I don't tailgate or we would have ate it tonight. 
So much more and so many blessings and so much beauty to be thankful for. Thank you Lord for your grace is sufficient for me and I made it through the day and had a blast. I wouldn't have wanted to miss it. Thank you for this day and the beauty of the sunshine glistening on the water through the trees. The dancing leafs and the birds playing tag in the park. The many sounds we heard sitting next to the river bank of the Willamette River. Just a few of the many riches of the day. Thank you! Blessings


October 20~ Good morning! I think this is going to be a real lazy rollover and rest kind of day. Not feeling well. But I'm sure I will have many blessings in a lazy restful day. 
1. Going back to sleep. 
2. A surprise phone call that brought a few smiles and laughter. 
3. WOW! Now a few texts with an invitation. That brought smiles. 
4. Hallmark marathon of the "Good Witch". 
5. More sleep 
6. Snugly warm bed. 
7. Friends 
8. Snaps that cheer me up with huge smiles. 
9. My electric fireplace that took the morning chill off the house. 
10. Lots more sleep 
11. Having a place to call my own to rest and relax when one doesn't feel well. 
12. Quiet 
13. Toothbrush, waterpik, mouthwash. 
Thank you Lord for this day and a day for my body to just rest and repair itself. Thank you for long naps and food to eat. Thank you for your healing hand upon me. Blessings


October 21~ Good morning! Another morning rolling over for more sleep. Body is screaming let me rest and sleep just a bit longer. Thankful the Lord woke me for another day to celebrate and be grateful for. 
1. Vitamin supplements 
2. Worship music 
3. Sappy Hallmark love stories 
4. Lazy morning 
5. Chai tea 
6. Getting the leafs raked up. Filled the green bucket. 
7. Pork chops and fried potatoes 
8. Wonderful encouragement, prayers and love. Thank youCrystal N Koch you always have the perfect word. I miss and love you so much. 
9. Looking at all the beautiful Fall foliage. And the photos in and around the PNW featuring the mysterious beauty of Fall. Nothing prettier than Fall in all her glory. 
10. Afternoon sunshine 
11. Late afternoon freshening up. 
12. Unexpected support from David. Thank you Lord for another day filled another day of rest. 
Thank you Lord for my neighbor Lou who showed me my water leak. Thank you Lord for always watching over me and meeting all of my various needs known and unknown. Blessings

No comments: