JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Thankful List November 5/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Resting for the long day and evening ahead of me. Glad I had that option too.
2. Lots of coffee
3. That I can drop my bottles off at the bottle drop.
4. Finding some fingerless mittens. Not exactly what I wanted.....but they will work. Grateful to find these
5. My Mary Kay order.
6. Layers to stay warm
7. Taco Tuesday is always fun to meet up with the ladies.
8. Pain relief
9. Hot showers
10. Second little heater running to stay warm.

Thank you Lord for this day and the work for my hands. Thank you for watching over me and meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends sweet dreams until we meet again in the morning light.
Blessings

No comments: