JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, November 4, 2019

Thankful List October 31/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Waking up early enough to get ready for work
2. Much needed coffee at this hour of day
3. Thank you David for driving me to work.
4. Meeting some incredibly nice people that I had the pleasure to work with today.
5. Watching the sunrise as I'm usually not up this early
6. Phone calls from two of my daughters today. I love you all so much and miss you tons. So proud of each of you Heather, Amber, Racheal.
7. Cindy picking me up this evening after work. Thank you.
8. Seeing some of the cute trick or treaters at Cindy's house.
9. Walking the fur babies
10. Today 2 years retired from cosmetology. But I miss it so much.........I miss the ladies so much. Thankful for the few that I have the pleasure to still do.

Thank you Lord for this day and the gifts and provisions provided. Thank you for meeting all of my needs daily spoken and unspoken.
Good night my family and friends hope you had a joyful day. Sweet dreams until tomorrow.
Blessings

No comments: