JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Thankful List November 6/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Being able to roll over and sleep for a little bit longer this morning.
2. Fun conversation with laughter with friends
3. Finding my vest from Montana
4. Sunshine
5. A walk in the neighborhood and to the mailbox. Love the fresh air.
6. Listening to the geese flying over the house
7. The neighborhood kitty that flows me
8. Thank you David for coming over and sealing my door up for the Winter. Already the temperature has risen in the house.
9. God's love for me
10. Phone charger

Thank you Lord for this day of rest filled with sunshine and beauty. For the laughter that is healing to the soul. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends thank you for being apart of the beauty of my life. Sweet dreams until tomorrow morning.
Blessings

No comments: