JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Frustration With Face Book

As I usually do every night I get onto face book and I play a few games along with chatting and catching up with a few friends. I have found it a great way to stay connected and get reconnected with old friends as well as  co workers. Not to mention a wonderful and helpful tool in business for  net working.
It helps me stay connected to family like my grandchildren who live in another state. I get to play games with them. Share photos and a host of other wonderful things as well.
It keeps me up on some of the latest information dealing with my business and the great tools others are using to get great results. Wonderful for sharing information.
Sadly I have not been able to get on at all this day; due to this message that keeps coming up:

Account Temporarily Unavailable

Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.


I feel a little out of sorts. I'm praying this is just a short term problem. As I have spoken with a few of my friends via the land line and they have no problems at all. So it must be something with me. God only knows. It wont even let me go to the log in page or home page where you would start a new account. WEIRD!
Which is causing me frustration as I would love to be able to contact someone and it wont even let me do that.
The good news is this will make me shut down the computer earlier tonight and get some of my bible study reading and work book questions done a little sooner than planned.
Could this be a sign that I need to be working on the study of having "Boundaries"?

Which we started this morning. I'm very excited about this class. I have done this study many times and seem to grow from it every time. Each one has been done by different instructors and teachers. It is wonderful to have it come at you in different ways even though you are using a book those who lead have different styles and technique's. So you gleen from it in many ways. through for I grow from it even more.

Do you have special ways of staying connected with family?

No comments: