JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, January 3, 2011

Funktional Art Works, Grand Opening at the Shop Smart Bazaar

Grand Opening January 15th 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Funktional Art Works has a new store front!


In the Totem Lake Mall - (the old Gotschalk's store space) One stop shopping, numerous vendors to search and explore for unique items.

Come for the grand opening and receive free gift with purchase of handbag!

I have attached a flyer with a little more information, see you there!


Beverilee
Funktional Art Works, LLC
www.FunktionalArtWorks.com
I'm excited to share this! With everyone who follows me as this is my cousin. I'm looking forward to hearing about all of her great success in the coming year. I'm sharing this link and information with you all. So that if you are in the Seattle area Now or traveling the future you can go check her out. As well you can check her out on line "net" too. Some really wonderful unique things. Hope you can stop by and say "Hi" to her.

No comments: