JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Prayer of Thanks

Lord I thank you for this day you have blessed me with. I thank you for waking me with the morning light and guiding me through the day in your perfect plan. I thank you Lord for those you've brought across my path this day and that I had an opportunity to be apart of their life's. As they have blessed my day, I pray I blessed theirs as well with the light of your love and grace. Lord I thank you for blessing the work of my hands and that I prospered in the day that you have given me today. Lord I thank you for being with me as I drove today in my daily business. I thank you Lord for having a watch tower upon those I love and being with them. I thank you for touching and healing and meeting all the needs of those I care for Lord. I thank you for this day and the new friends that I have been blessed with today Lord. I thank you for the gift of those who have gone before me and have made the way. Lord I thank you for the car I had to drive this day and the change to be a service to someone in need. Lord I thank you the beauty of friendship that blesses me beyond words. i thank you for the cherished moments in each day that I will hold dear. Lord I thank you or the gift of the evening with those I love surround me. I thank you for the roof and home you have blessed us with in Jesus name. I thank you for your wisdom and the night that I may rest and awaken refreshed and renewed in you as another morning light approaches. Thank you Lord for all you do for me. I thank you Lord for the hedge of protection you have encamped about me Lord. I thank you for this evening of rest as this day comes to a close in Jesus name Amen

How do you like to end each day?

No comments: