JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

August Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Three)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


The last dog days of Summer
Stretching into
The long lazy days
Of the endless
Summer sun
Casting her 
Radiant blaze
Upon the  wildflowers 
And golden meadows
Blooming into one another
As we chase each day
Catching a glimpse 
Of days gone by
Memories made
From childhood 
Holding fast to
Each day
A Summer fades away
Only to be a memory
Of days gone by

~Beth~


August 15~ Good morning! It's my favorite day of the week Wednesday day of beauty and smiles. Though I dont have my shop any longer I do look forward to my one appointment I have every week. So many wonderful memories held on this day that I'm so grateful for. I love that I can add to them everytime I meet with a client. With a few hair appointments for this week I am looking forward to the smiles and beauty it will bring. 
1. My morning cup of coffee with morning weather and prayers. 
2. Love my moisturizer and cover makeup. 
3. Dropping off my bottles at the bottle count. 
4. The beautiful drive to Oregon City. Because of the trees and didn't have to look at the smokey sky I saw big beautiful green trees instead. 
5. Driving into Oregon City after hair appointment and meeting up with Tami for lunch. Was so good to see you. You look fabulous and kudos to you beautiful lady for your strength and courage. 
6. Meeting up with Tanina and cutting her hair for her. Loved seeing you and your sister. 
7. Picking up my dahlias at the farmers market. I love getting these fresh cut flowers for the house. 
8. Having my daughter Amber post how much she loves me on FB this morning. I love you so much honey. 
9. Learning new things 
10. Music 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with joy and happiness as you color my world with so much beauty and hope. Thank you for the daily provisions and meeting each need above anything I could dream or imagine daily. Blessings


August 16~ Good morning! Cooler this morning and the air is starting to clear. Those two things are great things to be thankful for. Today I get to go create more smiles of beauty. I love it! 
1. Morning greetings that bring smiles. 
2. Seeing photos of my granddaughter Mickenzee heading to her first day of high school! 
3. Grateful for GPS both on the phone an my Garmin. 
4. Love being able to go and cut hair. Thank you for thinking of me. 
5. Seeing Barb and having lunch with her today. What a great day spending time with you! Thank you! 
6. Getting the phone and internet line fixed today. 
7. Getting credit on the phone bill for lack of service was great. Thank you Lord for the favor. 
8. Listening to great music in all genres. 
9. My door locks 
10. Murder mysteries 
11. Quiet evening resting and playing word games. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with the gift of friendship in you. I thank you for your blessings and provisions the many gifts that you bless me with daily I am so thankful for each one. Blessings


August 17~ Good morning! It is Friday and I'm excited! This Friday is going to be filled with friends and family. Feeling blessed and I'm not even put my feet to the ground yet. 
1. The morning coffee with weather report is always something to be thankful for. 
2. Early morning text from Denise Saylors, She is on the road headed this way for a day of fun. 
3. Riding in the corvette with top down through the scenic highway. Great day and no smoke. 
4. Bridal Veil Falls with Denise and we discover an old building. Need to find out what that was. 
5. The smiles and good mornings along the trailheads from other hikers. So friendly. 
6. Families sharing natures beauty with their young ones. 
7. Salish ponds in Gresham a walk around them before lunch. 
8. Beautiful scenic views 
9. Lunch with Denise and a glass of chardonnay after our morning adventures. 
10. Looking for all the positives in the day. 
11. Getting a mani and pedi this afternoon. 
12. Knowing my dad and Joanne arrived today from Maryland. So excited and can hardly wait to see them. 
13. No smoke in the air today. Could actually see the sky. 
14. Body lotion 
15. No bills in the mail today. 
16. Getting this day started early and filling it with friends and the beauty of the great outdoors. 
Thank you Lord for abundantly blessing me an meeting all of my days needs. Blessings


August 18~ Good morning! Today is Saturday and it is booked with lots of activities before the wedding this afternoon. So even before my day starts it is filled with blessings to be thankful for. One waking up to be able to participate in this amazing day of celebration. 
1. Coffee with morning juggling and some laughs. 
2. Packing my day bag for the event's of the day. 
3. Making it to the venue in a timely fashion even with traffic and detours. 
4. Being able to do Mary Ann Forsythe Wimberly hair and makeup. Turned out really nice. 
5. Nice lunch that was prepared for those helping with pre wedding activities. 
6. Seeing a lot of ol friends and meeting new ones. Weddings are so fun! 
7. Dancing the night away. Using muscles I haven't used in forever. 
8. Witnessing a beautiful wedding ceremony of Courtney and Marcus. 
9. Thank you Katelyn Payne for driving my car. 
10. Cindy Forsythe Rieder thank you for letting me stay at the motel with you. 
11. Jeff and Cathi Forsythe thank you for inviting me to this beautiful event of your daughter's marriage. 
Thank you Lord for this amazing day. So much more I could fill pages with all that I'm grateful for today. Thank you! Blessings


August 19~ Good morning! Thank you Cindy Forsythe Rieder for letting me stay with you at the Red Fox motel in Estacade. Already another day that is filled with blessings before my feet hit the floor. 
1. The B-12 that Cindy gave me helped a lot. Thank you! 
2. Finding the Country Restaurant and Lounge for breakfast. Served a great omelet. 
3. Coffee of course always makes my list. 
4. The huge beautiful bouquet of flowers Cathi Forsythe gave me to take home and enjoy from the wedding. 
5. The surprise delivery from FedEx with the lintelek step counter. Thank you to whoever blessed me. I love it. 
6. The beautiful drive to the The Dalles. 
7. The great deals found at Maurice's to start my Fall with. 
8. Seeing my dad Don Good, and his wife Joanne Good. Glad we get to spend some time with you both. Love you both! 
9. Seeing my brother and his wife. Both look great. 
10. All four of us together. Second time this Summer. Better watch out it's becoming a habit. LOL 
11. Getting to spend time with the great nephew's. They are getting so big. 
12. Jen working on my lintelek to set it up for me. I will need to read the book on it. 
13. Having ice cream with Jen. 
14. Time with family priceless. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with so many rich blessings it would take pages and pages to jot them all down. Thank you Lord for filling my cup to overflowing. Blessings


August 20~ Good morning! Early rise to go slide right into my sister's bed for about an hour longer. Yep! I need my sleep. Love being here with my family and spending time with Dad and Joanne. I know I'm going to have lots to be so thankful for. 
1. Prayers and coffee 
2. Time with Dad and Joanne. 
3. Long hot shower 
4. Getting my mail out today. 
5. Being able to help Jen and Chris out today. 
6. Shopping with Joanne today. What fun! 
7. Starbucks coffee and coffee cake with Joanne. 
8. Watching a movie with dad this afternoon. 
9. Celebrating Dave's 58th birthday. Happy birthday and many more. 
10. Got 7,839 steps in today. May get a few more in. Though we need to go to AT&T tomorrow issues with bluetooth. Cannot get items to stay paired. Having fun with my new step and watch. So thankful for it. 
11. An overstuffed belly from yummy dinner and birthday cake. Feeling so very blessed. 
Thank you Lord for these blessings of the day and so many more. Blessings


August 21~ Good morning! It's early morning Tuesday. Trying to decide whether to close my eyes or just get up. Thinking I'm getting up. Love this time with family and know this day will be filled with many blessings to be thankful for. 
1. For the morning coffee that is already brewed. 
2. Sitting out on the patio with Dad and Joanne having morning coffee. 
3. Going to At&t and having them help me with my bluetooth. 
4. Hearing from Kellie Suetta Amaru. So looking forward to September when you come for a visit. 
5. Watching movies with dad today in the NFL room. 
6. Thank you Chris for making tuna sandwiches for lunch with slices of peaches. 
7. Seeing my niece Corie and her boys. 
8. Being able to cut hair for my family. Especially Daniel he was so excited about it. He loves getting his haircut. Got Gary's and Corie's done as well. They all look so nice. 
9. A nice Kentucky Fried Chicken dinner with the family before coming back home to Fairview. Thank you Jen! 
10. A nice drive home. Unpacked and enjoying the peace of my own home. 
Thank you Lord for another day of blessings filled with love and time with my family. So blessed to be able to spend the time with them. So much to be so thankful for everyday. My cup runs over! Thank you! Blessings




No comments: