JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, September 29, 2018

September Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Three)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!



Summer slips into Fall
As the first signs 
Of the changing seasons
Fastly approach
As we count the days to the Equinox
No more skipping in the meadows
 As children running off to school
Playgrounds fill 
With bouncing balls and skip ropes
Giggles and laughter 
As the days grow shorter
The mornings brisker
The evenings cooler
In the colors in the trees
The first fluttering dances 
Of the falling leaves
The last hurrah of the closing
Of Summer
We watch  with anticipation
The turning of the seasons
From Summer to Fall

~Beth~


September 15~ Good morning! Yet another early morning rise. Time to get moving and get my granddaughters going. We are to be at the venue early today. It's going to be a long full day of festivities. It's wedding day! There will be plenty to be thankful for on this special occasion. 
1. Thank morning cup of coffee. 
2. Getting to the venue without getting lost. 
3. Being apart of this special day for the bride. 
4. Doing the brides grandma's hair for her. Truly an honor. 
5. The help I received when loaded down with bags, getting them to my car. So appreciate. 
6. Meeting some very lovely people. 
7. Polly the dog that sported the 49er scarf. 
8. Taking some fun crazy pictures. Some by myself, one with my daughter, one with granddaughter, and one with a young man named Kevin. What fun! 
9. Dancing! And loved dancing with my granddaughter Mickenzee that was great fun! 
10. Watching my daughter Heather catch the bridal bouquet. 
11. Then watching B-man catch the garter. 
12. The help I received getting my car at the end of the evening so very grateful. 
13. Getting back to Heather's house safely. 
14. My feet up! Lord there is so much more to add that I'm truly very grateful for. 
Thank you for this beautiful day and being a participant in this special wedding day of Melissa and Tim. Thank you Lord for the many provisions and blessings throughout this day. Blessings


September 16~ Good morning! A restless sleep but I did sleep past 7 a.m. so I'm happy with the little extra I got. Lots of pain already today. But it is time to rise and shine and push through and see all the things I have to be thankful for today. 
1. Waking up at my daughter's home with my grandchildren and daughter. 
2. Going to church with them as a family and worshiping the Lord. 
3. The beautiful sunshine coming into the last week of Summer. 
4. My two feet and legs that I am able to walk. 
5. My faith and belief in the Lord. And my testimony of all He has done for me. 
6. A long afternoon nap. All of us took one today at Heather's house. 
7. Contagious smiles that spread joy and beauty. I received one today that brightened my world to a lightening show of fireworks. You couldn't look at this lady without smiling and catching her joy. Thank you Lord for this woman and her beautiful smiles. 
8. Heather taking us out for a milkshake before church this evening at Bullwinkle's Drive Inn. Thank you! 
9. Prayer service 
10. Hot long showers. 
11. Water 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with lots of rest, your comfort and peace. As I rested in you as you met all of my needs I had need of. Blessings


September 17~ Good morning! Where did the weekend go? It's Monday and a new week. Time to rise and shine. Heather has these little people that need to get ready and off to school. Wonder what exciting things await me today!?! I'm positive I will have plenty more amazing things to be thankful for. 
1. Always my morning coffee. Thank you Heather for making a pot for me. 
2. A morning call that always brings laughter. 
3. Being able to help Heather get the front living area and front bathroom straighten up. 
4. Phone call from Ron (Ronnie) today. Happy birthday to London! Can hardly wait to see you. 
5. Kellie coming into Rio Linda and spending the day and evening with me. It was great seeing you. Time flew by. Love you! 
6. Dinner with Kellie, Heather, and the kids. 
7. Yo Go Yogurt. Thank you for the yummy treat Kellie. 
8. Sitting watching Rebecca on Facebook with Kellie. So much fun! 
9. Doing fun photos with Kellie today. 
10. Listening to great music. 
Thank you Lord for another day of Summer and smiles laced with family and great friends. Blessings


September 18~ Good morning! School days always up early to get ready for school. Would've loved to sleep in. Restless night. You never know how much you miss your own bed until you haven't been in your own bed for weeks. None the less time to rise to a beautiful day. Kids off to school and Heather sleeping. These are the first of many blessings to be thankful for. 
1. Morning coffee and quiet time. Which who knew I could miss quiet. But I'm sure when I go home I'll miss the activities and noise of my grandchildren. 
2. Morning conversation with great sense of humor bringing me smiles. 
3. Sitting in the living room enjoying the front door being open as the sun flows in and I take in all the many activities going on outside in the neighborhood.
 4. Being able to hear. Truly a blessing to hear all the many different sounds around me. 
5. Meeting my son Ronnie for lunch. Thank you! Wish we had more time. But enjoyed every minute we had. Love you! 
6. Watching my daughter Heather sleep just like when she was a child. I still love watching my babies sleep. Gives me a warm peaceful feeling. 
7. Going shopping with Heather to pick a few things up for the house. 
8. Seeing Susan. It's really fun being in town and running into extended family and friends. 
9. Having a bowl of sherbert ice cream. 
10. Going to evening services with Heather and the kids. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many blessings that you have provided from the time I opened my eyes till I lay my head down to rest. I am blessed thank you! Blessings


September 19~ Good morning! The joy's of waking early with little ones getting ready for school. Brings back memories. Yes! This is why we are moms when we are young. So with the excitement of the morning already starting I'm sure this day will be packed full of treasured blessings to be thankful for. 
1. Going to Heather's second job with her.
 2. Early morning wake up call with laughter and smiles. 
3. Taking a walk with Heather and Miss Patty. 
4. Starbucks coffee with Heather and Miss Patty. Thank you Heather. 
5. Finding a new welcome sign for both Heather and I. Love the dollar tree. 
6. Finding a bag to carry three days of clothing in at DD's. Best yet its on wheels. 
7. Going to see Rose and all the four legged fur babies. 
8. Seeing Linda and meeting her beautiful granddaughter. What a cutie full of smiles.
 9. Seeing Susan and sitting on the patio having a water and catching up a bit. Love her yard and garden so peaceful. Has big bumblebees too. 
10. Coffee and donuts with Rose, Linda, and Pat. What a great afternoon of fun chatting. 
11. Homemade spaghetti for dinner. 
12. Watching Fuller house with my daughter Heather and the granddaughters. 
Yes the blessings come from all directions filling my day with so much to be thankful for. Thank you Lord for another day filled with many riches and blessings that will turn into beautiful memories for a lifetime. Blessings


September 20~ Good morning! Early rises......kids up for school...dental appointments....a trip to the airport. So many activities filling the morning. My day is already starting with buckets of blessings to be thankful for already. 
1. Happy good morning phone call that brings morning smiles and laughter. 
2. Being able to pick up Brandy at the airport this morning for the girls. Oregon meets California.....let the fun times begin! 
3. Morning coffee at Rio Java and seeing Jodi. Love you! 
4. Laughing so hard from the belly. 
5. Having lunch with Heather, Brandy, and B-man at In - Out Burgers. 
6. Having late afternoon formosa's with Melissa and Brandy.
7. Fun with family this evening. Games, laughter, and TV. 
8. Tim Donovan to the rescue tonight when dinner was being cooked. He helped put out the fire in the kitchen. Now not just Melissa Donovan hero but the hero tonight at the Webber household. 
9. Yummy BBQ chicken dinner. Thank you Heather and Melissa. 
10. Watching B-man and Aiden play with the catapult sticks and balls. 
11. Loving on my grandson B-man. He is a snuggly bug. 
Thank you Lord for another great day of blessings on this beautiful late Summer day. Loving the last hot days of Summer and family. Thank you for blessing me Lord with the riches of my family. Blessings


September 21~ Good morning! It's the last Friday of Summer! The sun is shining brightly and its going to be in the 90's. Time to rise and shine another early morning kids to get up for school and time to dress for the day's activities. Already my day is filling up with blessings to be thankful for as we head into this beautiful day. 
1. For the Black Rifle AK Espresso coffee. I am going to have to order me some of this yummy coffee. 
2. Smiles and laughter in phone conversations. 
3. Repacking my car and luggage. 
4. Driving through parts of town and remembering where I have been and where I am now. Thanking God for His mercy, grace, and love. 
5. Getting to see Tricia and spend the afternoon with her. Just not long enough. You must come up to Oregon. 
6. Lunch at Serritella's. Really enjoyed my portobello chicken and pasta. Thank you for lunch Tricia. 
7. Driving by old haunts of childhood days. How life has changed! 
8. Taking Mickenzee and B-man to Paisley's birthday party. 
9. The yummy banana chocolate torte cake. Rick's dessert Diner on J Street in Sacramento. How decadent. 
10. The apple butter that my daughter brought back from Apple Hill today for me. 
Thank you! Another day filled with many blessings that I have been blessed with. Thank you Lord for so much more than is listed here. For the provisions provided daily the love of family and friends. Blessings







No comments: