JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, September 29, 2018

September Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


Summer slips into Fall
As the first signs 
Of the changing seasons
Fastly approach
As we count the days to the Equinox
No more skipping in the meadows
 As children running off to school
Playgrounds fill 
With bouncing balls and skip ropes
Giggles and laughter 
As the days grow shorter
The mornings brisker
The evenings cooler
In the colors in the trees
The first fluttering dances 
Of the falling leaves
The last hurrah of the closing
Of Summer
We watch  with anticipation
The turning of the seasons
From Summer to Fall

~Beth~


September 8~ Good morning! Waking up at my sister's in my favorite recliner. Always early awake here....though I curled up and pulled the covers over my head. Pidder padder of fur baby's paws. Time to rise for the day. It's cool will need my sweatshirt. Time to count my blessings one by one. So many to be thankful for. 
1. The smell of bacon cooking and the sound of if crackling in the skillet. 
2. Grits and bacon for breakfast. 
3. Morning phone call of smiles and laughter to start my day. 
4. Going out with my sister Rosie and Brandy. 
5. Lunch with my sister Rosie and Brandy at Spooky's. A very yummy pizza. Just as yummy as when I was a little girl. 
6. More giggles and laughter 
7. Sunshine and peaceful beauty. 
8. Bucket of black licorice. 
9. Afternoon nap. 
10. Watching movies with my sister Rosie. 
11. Hot shower and comfy clothes. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many peaceful moments given me this day. Blessings


September 9~ Good morning! It's Sunday and it's a beautiful morning. One never sleeps late her at sister's house. Up with the birds and to bed at the setting of the sun. Oh today is a fun filled packed day. I know my thankful list will be endless with so many gifts filling my basket to overflowing. 
1. Morning coffee and breakfast with family. 
2. Humorous text messages making me laugh. 
3. A morning walk filled with memories of days gone by. 
4. Sitting on the playground I once played on as a child. 
5. Going to Amanda's and Seth's wedding. So simple and beautiful. 
6. Dancing or at least attempting too. Fun! 
7. Being able to take lots of pictures today.
 8. Electricity 
9. Evening walk with Brandy to Safeway and back. 
10. Beautiful evening sky. 
11. Fun snaps and chats. 
12. Making my 10,000 steps plus. 14,158....so excited! I need to do this more often. 
13. Feet propped up. 14. Four legged fur babies snuggled up next to me. Just to mention a few of the many blessings I'm so very thankful for today. 
Thank you Lord for another great day filled to overflowing with blessings. More memorable moments made into memories to last a lifetime. Thank you! Blessings


September 10~ Good morning! Early rise as everyone is up getting ready for work and the boys for school. It's going to be a long day. Couldn't sleep last night. Very restless. Today load up and leave sister's for parts unknown. As the direction has yet been decided. I'm sure I will have plenty of things to be thankful for as this day progresses. 
1. Morning coffee and calls with information wrapped in prayers. 
2. Texts that bring laughter. 
3. Heading south through Maupin. Thank you firefighters! 
4. Beautiful weather through the high desert. 
5. Phone calls checking on me as I travel. 
6. Having alternative route to get to Sacramento. 
7. Thankful for lead truck that lead us through blown out mountain and road. WOW! 
8. Seeing my daughter Amber and her children and spending time with them. 
9. Dinner with Amanda and her family. Thank you for hosting us all. 
10. Thank you Shawn for always helping your grandma out. You are such a blessing. I love you so much. 
11. For safe travels today. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your love, protection, provisions and so much more. So thankful for all the prayers and calls checking on me. Feeling very loved. Thankful for those fighting fires and all the first responders and finding out family and friends are safe. We pray they have homes to go home too. Thank you Lord! Blessings


September 11~ Good morning! Very bad night of sleep and up very early. Big day ahead of me. A day of remembrance for all those innocent lives lost. I will never forget. God bless all those families with such great loss. But....my family was gifted with a joy of energy 10 years ago in a little boy named Brenden aka B-man. Happy birthday to you our ball of energetic joy and light. I'm sure this day will be packed with numerous gifts to be thankful for. One for all those that serve with thoughts of only helping and protecting those they serve. Our unsung everyday heroes. And my grandson Brenden. What a great start to my thankful list. 
1. Waking up with my granddaughters this morning and taking one to school before leaving Portola. 
2. Talking to the nice police officer this morning and gathering information for travel and being able to thank him for his service. 
3. Forgot how beautiful the Sierra mountains are. So enjoyed the beauty as I traveled through them. 
4. The great gas mileage I got today as I traveled. 
5. Arriving at Heather's and being able to spend some quiet time with her as she rested. 
6. Meeting Melissa and her mom for lunch today. 
7. Thank you for my coffee Melissa. 
8. Hair product shopping for a perm and the wedding. How fun! 
9. More shopping for wedding decorations. And getting items at 40% off. 
10. Going to evening church service with Heather and the kids. 
11. Hearing Amber's pride for her nephew B-man. 
12. B-man's isms today. Hilarious! 
13. Ice cream first then pizza for dinner with the kids. 
14. The nice gentleman at McDonald's who took our picture for us. 
15. My slippers. 
Thank you Lord for this day filled with so many gifts that they overflow. Thank you for safely arriving and the beauty of this day with time with my children and grandchildren. So much love filling my day. Blessings


September 12~ Good morning! No sleeping in ....arise and shine grandkids to get to school. Heather called to make sure all were up and getting ready for the day. I'm sure this day is going to be a full one with many blessings to be thankful for. 
1. A pot of coffee. Made with black rifle coffee. Very good! 
2. Taking Mickenzee to school after her dentist appointment. 
3. Glad for a GPS, oh wait.....I mean the Mickenzee GPS. Much like her older brother Anthony, she knows exactly how to get to point A and B. 
4. Meeting up with the bride and her mother. Time for smiles of beauty; and it's a Wednesday. My favorite beauty day! 
5. Getting Terry's perm, conditioning, toner, conditioner, haircut done for her daughter's big day. 
6. Seeing Terry's smile after six hours, worth it all. Beautiful. 
7. Heather, and Melissa taking my car and filling my tank. 
8. Sweatshirt to stay warm. 
9. Long evening chats with lots of laughter. 
10. Popcorn 
Thank you Lord for another day filled to the brim overflowing with your abundance. Thank you for blessing the work of my hands with smiles of beauty on this Wednesday. Thank you Lord for all those you stand in the gap and pray for me daily. For the many friends who are always there for me and ready to pray and help, thank you! Blessings

 

September 13~ Good morning! My phone is ringing at 6:30 a.m. oh my! Guess I'm not sleeping! I'm beginning to think sleep is so very overrated. Time to get this day rolling in sunshine and laughter. I know even with early morning phone call and rise I will have plenty to be thankful for. 
1. The phone call that woke me with smiles and laughter. 
2. Morning coffee 3. Walking to school with the kids and picking up more as we walked. 
3. Laughing so hard when Mickenzee left for school.......she truly isn't a morning person at all. It made me laugh with so many school day memories of days gone by of her mom and Aunts. 
4. Walking over and seeing Donna and Lisa this morning. Loved seeing family. So good to see you both. Love you! 
5. Walking back home with a pit stop at the school. Brenden having a bit of a challenge today. He amazes me. Love that little man. 
6. Going over and helping Melissa today with wedding preparations with Heather. 
7. Painting trees; and being able to go get more paint to paint the trees. Thank goodness they had three cans there. 
8. Thankful for the yummy salad today for lunch. 
9. Being able to help by picking up the kids at school. 
10. Taking B-man for his haircut. Really enjoyed watching AJ do his craft. For talented barber. 
11. The the Bengals win! I'm now 6 up! So excited! 
12. For Crystal's prayers, love and support. 
Thank you Lord for another day of your many blessings that you provide each step of the day. For those you stand and pray in the gap and answered prayers. Thank you! Blessings


September 14~ Good morning! It's Friday and a full day of events going on today. Oh how I would love to sleep. One of the grandkids slept with me last night. I already don't sleep well....oh but so worth no sleep. Up and rolling. Sounds like the kids want to stay in bed too. Grands after my own heart. Well.....I smell coffee brewing, first huge thank you. So many to count each and everyday to be thankful for. 
1. Heather putting on the coffee for her mom. 
2. Prayers and engagement with Crystal on the phone this morning. 
3. Laughter and light humor to get my day going as I put my makeup and do my hair. 
4. Finding Heathers phone cord charger. 
5. Helping the bride today in many ways. One writing out her thank you cards to her vendors. 
6. Getting my upper lip and chin waxed. 
7. A bag of popcorn 
8. Getting B-man's dress shoes and socks. 
9. For my GPS to get me around town. 
10. Being apart of the rehearsal dinner and being able to take pictures for the bride and groom at this event for them. 
11. Getting safely back to my daughter's house after the rehearsal dinner. 
Thank you Lord for abundantly blessing me with so much more than even listed on my thankful each and every day. You feeling today with many blessings far beyond and it shouldn't leave more than I ever deserve. Thank you for always looking out over me even when I don't even know it. I'm just so thankful for the many gifts that you could still call me daily thank you! Blessing






No comments: