JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

September Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!

Summer slips into Fall
As the first signs 
Of the changing seasons
Fastly approach
As we count the days to the Equinox
No more skipping in the meadows
 As children running off to school
Playgrounds fill 
With bouncing balls and skip ropes
Giggles and laughter 
As the days grow shorter
The mornings brisker
The evenings cooler
In the colors in the trees
The first fluttering dances 
Of the falling leaves
The last hurrah of the closing
Of Summer
We watch  with anticipation
The turning of the seasons
From Summer to Fall

~Beth~


September 1~ Good morning! Hello September! Heading into the fall months. Not looking forward to them not ready to say goodbye to summer yet. Glad the weather is agreeable on this one with me. Crazy long night... Not a lot of sleep; awake very early once again. Due to bed adjustments issues with heat. Finally fall asleep and it's time to rise. Beautiful brisk morning. Time for coffee in the camo. Slow moving we all are. I'm sure we have plenty of activities and sights that will bring many magical delights to be thankful for. 
1. Watching the deer in the early a.m. wandering from campsite to campsite in search of there next smorgi style delight for their taste buds. We know they don't like red licorice. 
2. Morning coffee and breakfast with everyone. Thank you Cindy love the pancakes. 
3. Hot shower with great water pressure. Felt so good! Especially getting my hair washed. 
4. Morning naps and rest after breakfast. 
5. Swinging on the swing. 
6. The beautiful nature walk. 
7. Having plenty of clothing to change into. 
8. Playing croquet. 
9. Play Mad Gab.....that was funny and fun! 
10. Listening to the wind as the leaves on the trees rustle. So much more to be thankful for. I could write a list that goes on forever and ever; as there is so much to be thankful for today and everyday. Endless list of gratitude. 
Thank you Lord for another day to celebrate and enjoy all that you bless me with daily. Blessings


September 2~ Good morning! Another full day at camp. Having so much fun. I stayed toasty warm last night. Waking to the many sounds of early morning camp life. Coffee is already brewed. Perfect! Thank you Cindy! The first of many blessings to be thankful for. Each day is filled with so many simple things that we take for granted daily. Then there are the amazing things that happen in the day that just make life beautiful. Excited to see what today holds. 
1. Burrito breakfast that Cindy prepared for us all. 
2. After coffee..... formosus. 
3. Morning greetings from the Forsythe family. 
4. A day out on the boat with the Forsythe family. 
5. Tubing with the kids on the boat! All I can say is it sure is different from my youth. And youth will surely keep you young. 
6. The views of the canyon from the boat and the blue skies. 
7. Viewing Mt. Jefferson from the boat on the Metolius River. Awesome! 
8. The waterfalls. All I can say is WOW! 
9. Walking the loops this evening. 
10. Celebrating Cayla's birthday. Happy birthday beautiful young lady. 
11. Ice cream birthday cake. Yum! 
12. Lotion for my sunburn. 
13. Aleve for my pain. 
14. My tennis shoes and socks. 
Thank you Lord for all the many blessings packed into this day. So numerous to count. Each ache and pain today worth every minute and moment of fun. The memories made with friends and celebration and a bit of recapturing some of my youth. Golden moments to be treasured, thank you! Blessings


September 3~ Good morning! It is the last day at camp as we are going to break down and head home today. It has been a fun filled weekend. A wonderful Labor Day and last hooray for the end of Summer. Thank you Cindy for inviting me. It seemed to fly by! Slept really good last night. Even got a little warm and kick my blankets off. So as this day gets started it will be filled with wonderful memories made over this Labor Day weekend with wonderful friends. Lots to be thankful for and each day surprises me with even more gifts to be thankful for each day. 
1. Last morning taking in the views while we have our morning coffee at the picnic table. 
2. Ryan as he helps us all get things broken down and loaded up. What a great young man and so helpful. 
3. Another great breakfast by Cindy! I don't even like eggs and she made them actually yummy! Surprise for me! 
4. The camp host that showed me the Indian head in Mt.Jefferson. Pretty darn cool! 
5. More lotion for my burnt face. Thank you to both Cathi and Cindy today. 
6. One more formosa before the end of the trip. 
7. Getting all my items to fit in my car. Thank you to Ryan for helping with that. 
8. Having lunch with everyone before we pull out of camp. 
9. Gas for 2.74 in Madras. That was a good buy! 
10. Making fairly good time on the road with all the traffic and getting home safely. 
11. Thank you David for coming over and helping me unload a few items out of the car; it was very helpful. 
12. Unpacked and put away all camping gear. 
13.Nice hot shower getting the camping dust knocked off. 
14. Hearing from my daughter Heather. Love hearing her voice. Love my girls so much. 
15. For the wonderful memories made this weekend. So didn't want it to end. 
Thank you Lord for the many blessing of the day wrapped up in travel and memories made. I am blessed to be given another day to be grateful for all the gifts given daily to me in my life. Thank you Lord for this and so much more. Blessings


September 4~ Good morning! Waking in my own bed and home this morning perfect comfort! Though I miss the beautiful views and the joys of camping. Today I go back to the real realities of my world and life. Back to my crazy normal. Which is fun too! Today i will have daily living fun to contend with so on with my thankful list. 
1. Not having to wake in the middle of the night and walk in the cold and dark to the restroom. Which totally wakes you up. I only had to cross a little ways in a warm space. YAY! 
2. Makeup to help cover my swollen sunburn face. Which truthly didn't cover at all. But am grateful for the moisturizer for my face for sure. 
3. Morning coffee and thank you David for the creamer. 
4. Great morning phone calls with friends catching up. 
5. The phone call for an interview for the job I applied for. Excited! 
6. Talking with my daughter Heather and trying to make some arrangements for a trip. Love when my girls call and we talk. The best part is when they say I love you mom! 
7. Finding a great pair of shoes to wear for the interview tomorrow. 
8. Getting some bills paid today. 
9. Hearing from my dear friend Rosalie. That made my evening love you and miss you tons. 
10. Laughter so hard that you cannot even talk.
11. Great music that brings huge smiles. 
12. Talking to Kellie and more laughter ensues. 
13. Getting the oil changed in the car. Seems now the car is ready for more adventures. 
Thank you Lord for the many blessings of the day. The happiness and joy of each experience that brings me hope laughter and love throughout this day and a peaceful lovely place to call home.Friends that never cease to amaze me or bring me happiness and laughter to make it through every type of crazy situation one crosses in their lives. Thank you for all this and so much more. Blessings


September 5~ Good morning! Early rise for smiles of beauty. No coffee....... this could be hazardous. Okay prayers and lots of them. Well...thankful that God has be covered. Must get ready to rock this day. Wonder what grand things this day holds. I know there is always something to be thankful for. 
1. Waking up to a new day of opportunities. 
2. My beautiful drive to Oregon City. Though it seemed a bit crowded on my back roads today. Still love this drive I never tire of it. 
3. My phone call full of laughter and humor on the way to Oregon City. 
4. Home to get ready for afternoon interview. Glad I had everything laying out. 
5. Popcorn lunch 
6. Feet propped up and resting before I put on some heels. 
7. Interview went well. Offer letter presented and signed. So excited to be working during our elections. Who knew so much went into this. Thank you Cindy for the help. 
8. Home for a short nap today. 
9. Meet up with Cindy and Mary Ann for a celebration drink. Those onion rings were yummy! 
10. Thank you everyone for the prayers. 
11. Friendships of truth and honesty. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with love, support, encouragement, compassion, celebration and so much more. Feeling loved! Blessings


September 6~ Good morning! Restless night.....so I actually slept past 6 a.m. today. Amazing.....with a restless night. Time to get up and get this day rolling. I'm sure I will find many wonderful gifts in the day to be thankful for. 
1. Morning coffee 
2. Conversations that make me laugh so hard. Belly laughing! Love this laughter. 
3. Nail appointment to get my nails done. They look so much better. 
4. The relaxing and pampering session I treated myself too. 
5. Walk through Gresham today. 
6. Lunch at Pie Vs Pie today. 
7. More laughter 
8. Washing the wisdom right out of my hair. 
9. Hot shower 
10. At peace. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your love for me. Blessings


September 7~ Good morning! Another restless night. Sleep seems to elude me; but seems to come when it's time to rise. As morning comes so does morning smiles in the form of a cheerful phone call. Sunshine breaking through the curtains. I already have so much to be thankful for and my feet haven't hit the floor yet. 
1. Morning giggles and smiles 
2. Laying under the fan catching a few extra shut eyes. 
3. Morning coffee 
4. Packing for travel. 
5. Getting David's hair 
6. Going to see Leah to get my haircut today. So happy to get it done. Looks so nice. 
7. Picking out my football picks for this opening weekend. 
8. Prayers with Crystal 
9. The up dates from Kellie about I5 for my trip. 
10. The beautiful drive down the Gorge to my sister's home for the weekend. 
11. Watching North and South with my sister Rosie. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many blessings to be so very thankful for. Blessings




No comments: