JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, May 4, 2020

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 4 ~ Star Wars Day

May 2020
Photo Challenge
Star Wars Day


Not being a Star Wars trekkie I had no idea there was such a day; or a clue what this was about.
Thank you Cindy Forsythe for helping me on this challenge.
When she looked it up before she said much, we both laughed.
She knew much more I.
Nice play on words Mr. Lucas.
So you see another research of a photo poster from the internet with a little history.
Now we have covered another lesson in trivia.

Star Wars Day, May 4, celebrates George Lucas's Star Wars media franchise. Observance of the commemorative day spread quickly through media and grassroots celebrations. The date was chosen for the pun on the catchphrase "May the Force be with you" as "May the Fourth be with you".

Genesis 1:14 English Standard Version (ESV)
14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons,[a] and for days and years,

No comments: