JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, May 18, 2020

Thankful List May 7/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Another day that I have been blessed with
2. The early morning phone call from my daughter Heather that brings me such joy everyday. I love you honey
3. Falling back to sleep for another hour because I can.
4. Phone call from mom and just chatting and covering the world affairs. I think we could solve them. I love you mom!
5. Working in the yard today. So much accomplished. Mowing those weeds down. Weeding around some of my plants and cleaning out the corner in front of the rocks. And still so much to do.
6. A small walk up to Sandy Blvd and back
7. Seeing the bald eagle flying over this evening when walking with Cindy, her mom, Kurt and the dogs
8. Getting in three good walks today. Two with Cindy and fur babies
9. A very yummy dinner with Cindy and the family. Thank you.
10. Reminiscing over a glass of champagne of some great memories of our girl time in Mary Kay.

Thank you Lord for this day and the beautiful sunshine and light breezes. Thank you for watching over my family and friends. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends as we close another day as we await the day we can celebrate being together once again making memories. Until then stay safe and healthy. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: