JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Thankful List May 3/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Waking to another day to celebrate the blessings of the Lord.
2. My daughter Heather calling me as she went on her morning walk. This time we got to hear all the dogs in the neighborhood greet her. These virtual morning walks with her are pretty awesome. I love you honey.
3. 2 morning services of the Lords word and worship.
4. The smell of my pot roast ready to for an early lunch.
5. Morning coffee as I got dressed for the day
6. Doors open letting the fresh air and sunshine flood my house.
7. Fur baby walk with Cindy this afternoon
8. Watched the great classic movie Kelly's Heroes.
9. Worked in the yard with Cindy. Thank you so much for your help. So very grateful.
10. Hot shower and comfy clothes

Thank you Lord for another day of ogres and your provisions and protection. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken.
Good night my family and friends. As much as I miss you, I look forward to when we can gather and make amazing memories once again. Stay safe and healthy. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: