JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, May 4, 2020

Thankful List May 4/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Waking up for another day of ???? Thankful to wake up.
2. My morning coffee as I got ready for my day and prayers of conversation with the Lord.
3. Having phone lines to be able to reach out to those I love.
4. Getting my ballots off today in the mail. Dropped them off at the post office this morning. Thank you that I still have my right to cast my vote. Please vote! It's how changes come about. Your votes do matter. It's your voice that helps make the change.
5. Being able to help my friend today.
6. Thank you for lunch today Tanina. Praying you feel better soon.
7. Talking to my friend Rose. You sound good. Continued prayers of healing. Love you
8. Walk with Cindy and the fur babies. Always makes me feel better. Beautiful sunshine and fresh air.
9. Being able to prop my feet up today and rest them.
10. Watching some of my DVR shows. Got like that DVR.
11. Gas in my car

Thank you for this day Lord and your promises, provisions and protection. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Sweet dreams my friends and family. I miss you all so much and look forward to the day we can be together once again. Continue to stay safe and healthy. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: