JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Thankful List May 11/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Waking early for my dry run before I start work tomorrow.
2. Morning coffee prayers, makeup, hair, as I got ready for my adventure.
3. Getting gas at Costco and not having to wear a mask in my car or told I needed too. Gas is up a nickel but happy to be able to fill my tank is always a blessing.
4. No line to wait in at Walmart. Love this early morning time when there is no line to get in to do your shopping.
5. Five dollar pillows for patio
6. Home to change my shoes before heading out once again
7. Morning doggie alk with Cindy.
8.The smell of the fresh rain coming down
9. Watching the birds flutter about
10. Enjoying the beauty of all my flowers
11. Talking to my daughter Heather and Amber both briefly today. I love all three of you so very much. I miss you tons.
12. Turning my heat off today until late Fall.
13. Hot showers
14. Laundry washed and folded. Three large loads. WOW! Guess I should do laundry more often. Thankful for the washer and dryer
15.Getting my Mary Kay order ready to put in the mail. Thank you for your order Regina.
16. Love my Mary Kay lotions and moisturizers. Especaillyworking in the yard and washing a million more times a day.

Thank you Lord for this day and waking me early for my adventures today. Thank you for watching over all of us daily. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends I miss you all so much and look forward to the day we can make plans for adventures and memories once again. Until then please stay safe and healthy.
Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: