JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Thankful List May 2/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. A good night's rest
2. Waking up to my oldest daughter Heather's phone call. So love hearing from her everyday. Today I got to go on a morning walk with her. Listening to the birds sing as she walked. I love you honey. Thank you for the morning walk with via long distance phone call.
3. Cindy texting me a good morning and shopping with her via the phone and text. Fun!
4. Thank you for picking up my outdoor pillows for me Cindy. So pretty.
5. Having sweet roll, coffee, champagne, and chips with Cindy this morning. What a nice slow start to my day.
6. No hair no makeup day
7. Yoga and tshirt day
8. The casoron put on some of my unwanted grass and weeds. Will make pulling them out so much easier. Thank you Cindy for helping me with my yard.
9. Getting my pot roast in slow cooker.
10. Having my doors open all day for fresh air
11. Having my drapes open wide to let the light in. Later let the sunshine in as it broke through the storm clouds.
12. Original Gunsmoke episodes on ispn

Thank you Lord for this day and your promises. Thank you for watching over me and protecting me. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends. Missing you all. Please continue to stay safe and healthy until we meet again under the big blue sky. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: