JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Thankful List May 16/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Waking to the wonderful morning phone call from my daughter Heather. I love you so very much. I pray you get some rest and found what was lost in Jesus name.
2. Talking with my daughter Amber today. So happy to hear your voice. Made my day. I love you ever so much and am always praying for you and your health and various needs.
3. Getting to talk with my friend Crystal and pray with her. Is always a huge blessing.
4. Happy to get out on a walk with Cindy and fur babies this morning before the rains came. I sure love those walks.
5. That morning coffee that warms me from the inside out. And makes every day sunshine.
6. Turning on my heat to take the chill off my house.
7. Listening to the rain come down upon the house. Drumming it's musical tune.
8. Nice lunch and dinner. Left overs for lunch from last nights dinner. And a hamburger for dinner.
9. Watching classic westerns and the class John Wayne movie " McClintock".
10. Playing word blitz and scrabble.
11. In my pj's early and kicking back.

Thank you Lord for this wonderful day. A day of sharing and praying. A day of resting and enjoying the quiet in the day. Thank you Lord for watching over my loved ones and myself. Thank you for always meeting all of my many various needs spoken and unspoken abundantly daily.
Good night my family and friends. Please continue to be safe and healthy until we meet under the big blue sky once again. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: