JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Thankful List May 15/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Good morning Friday
2. My daughter Heather calling with her good morning and love. Pray you get some rest honey. I love you.
3. Up early to get ready to go out and do early morning shopping
4. Morning mammosa with Cindy.
5. Watching the the crazy puffy clouds today.
6. The beautiful day to get errands done.
7. Enjoying all the beautiful flowers today when out and about.
8. Watching the hummingbird flutter around Cindy's garden today.
9. Pain cream for my feet
10. My new electronic device. Oh! Yes! Your camera is awesome! Grateful I made the decision to upgrade.

Thank you Lord for this wonderful day and the wonderful friendships I'm blessed to have. Thank you for watching over my loved ones and I. Thank you for always meeting all of my many various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night to all my family and friends. Soon we will be celebrating and making memories under the big blue sky once again. Until then stay safe and healthy. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

1 comment:

luckys said...

scrabblewordseek.com
Everything is explained step by step. I loved the examples used 🙂

Very insightful…… I am enthralled by such eye opener, thanks and keep it up.