JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, May 18, 2020

Thankful List May 10/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Waking up to beautiful morning with sunshine on Mother's Day!
2. Wishing my mom and Joann a wonderful Mother's day.so blessed to be able to do that.
3. Hearing from Heather, and Amber, and hearing their voices. I love you both so very much. I pray you both had an amazing day.
4. A text from my daughter Racheal wishing me a blessed day. I love you honey and pray your day was amazing.
5. Talking a laughing with my girlfriend Jeannie and wishing her a happy Mother's day.
6. Shopping for my beautiful Rose's today. Was so glad to be up early and get them.
7. Being blessed with Cindy in my life and being included and apart of her family. Made me feel so special thank you.
8. The cards and flowers, and other blessings I received today. Feeling honored
9. Foot cream to relieve the pain in my feet until I can get my shots.
10. Having fans to cool of the house

Thank you Lord for the many blessings of the day. Thank you for watching over all of us and meeting all of our needs. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends we will soon be able to meet under the big blue sky making memories once again. Until then please stay safe and healthy. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: