JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

November Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!

Time changes
Darkness comes early
With the leafs dancing
And twirling around 
From the blowing winds of change
November brings home fires burning
With Thanksgiving 
And family gatherings
Around the hearth
Little ones await
With chatter and laughter
As time waits for no one
As the season changes from one to another
From the rising sun
To the moonlit nights
The coldness of the earth
The first snows of the season
That blanket her in sparkling glory
As she rest in the early snow beds
In rich colors only November can bring
Time waits for no one

~BETH~



November 8~ Good morning! Oh I feel like I got some rest! My head hit the pillow last night and I think I just died. Which for me is a good thing. I struggle to get good night's sleep and I got it last night. Thank you Lord! Up early to get ready for my day today. Appointments await me. The sun is breaking through my drapes. I love that fireball. I know this day is going to be a day filled with many blessings to be thankful for. 
1. Talking to my friend back east which brought smiles and laughter. I hope encouragement as well. Good catching up. Praying for you. 
2. A nice drive to Clackamas through the back roads. Which are always my favorites. 
3. Seeing Martha and meeting her daughter Darlene. Love seeing her smile after her haircut. 
4. Walking around Clackamas Town Center 
5. Finding mom's Christmas present today. So excited about that! 
6. All the smiles found today walking around the mall. 
7. The Christmas music playing in the mall. It is a bit early but I do love Christmas music. 
8. Leftovers 
9. Regina helping me clean up my computer and her encouragement. Thank you! 
10. Night Emollient cream. Love that old pink cream it's the best. You can get from your Mary Kay consultant. If you don't have one I know one! 
Thank you Lord for this day. Thank you for a simple day and the many blessings and opportunities that came my way. Love the reminder of being a Santa's helper long ago. Brought smiles and thoughts of days gone by. Blessings


November 9~ Good morning! This was the day 58 years ago I was blessed with my beautiful sister Christine. Happy birthday to you and many blessings! Today is Friday funday. Looking forward to the a full day. Blessings await that I will be thankful for. 
1. A suitcase to fill my weekend accessories in. 
2. Envelope signed sealed and ready to be mailed out. 
3. Old Mash reruns. 
4. A surprise coffee date with David. Thank you for stopping by. 
5. My flag hung up. I love having my flag up and seeing it wave. 
6. The girls at the bank always bring smiles. Thank you for always being so helpful and making my banking process go so smoothly. 
7. The beautiful views driving down the Gorge today. 
8. A nurse's hand to hold while I got my shots. 
9. Tears even when they are sad. They release into God's hand where he holds them in jar as diamond's treasured. 
10. The view of Mt. Adams in the late afternoon sky. 
11. A birthday celebration for my sister, with many friends. 
12. Playing jenga 
13. Watching Hallmark with Rosie. 
14. The love and prayers of friends. 
15. My family 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and prayers that held my hand and filled my heart as I walked through this day. A day filled with your grace and love. So much to be thankful for even on days that are difficult. Thank you! Blessings


November 10 ~ Good morning! From my sister's home. We actually slept until 8 on this beautiful Saturday morning. Excited to spend the day with family and the adventures that await. Making memories with those I love. I know my thankful list will be very full today. 
1. Coffee and cupcake to start my day off. 
2. Going over to the The Dalles high school gym to watch my great nephew Daniel play basketball. 
3. A brisk morning walk with my sister and Jen to and from the high school gym. 
4. Breakfast out with my sister Chris and Jen. Thank you so much. 
5. Relaxing with my sister Rosie. 
6. The scent of neutrogena body wash. 
7. An evening out with my sister's Chris, Rosie and Jen to the Granda for a dinner show. A Medieval Murder. Thank you Jen. So much fun! I really enjoyed myself. 
8. My warm down coat to stay warm. 
9. Love my sister's shower room. So I always enjoy a wonderful hot shower there. 
10. Lip balm 
11. Hallmark movies 
12. Fuzzy warm sock slippers 
13. Moisturizer 
Just a few things on my very long list that I'm so very thankful for today. 
Thank you Lord for the many gifts of blessings scattered throughout the day. Thank you for the amazing sister's and extended family you have blessed me with. For the opportunities to help some friends connect. You bless me richly in ways that amaze me daily. Thank you for loving me so much Lord. Blessings


November 11~ Good morning! Thank you to all the veterans who have served past and present. Thank you to those who gave the ultimate gift. Last morning here at sister's until next visit. What a wonderful weekend of fun. Thank you Chris, Rosie, Jen, Dave, Brandy. It was a great weekend celebrating. Love the laughter and memories made. Oh look my thankful list is already growing and I have so much more to be thankful for. 
1. Morning coffee with angel food cake, salami and cheese. And in that order too. 
2. Jen helping me to set and sync my watch. As it was not telling accurate time thank you. 
3. Watching more Hallmark Christmas movies with Rosie before I had to leave. 
4. The beautiful crystals made on the plants and ground from the morning frost. 
5. The views driving down the Gorge heading towards home. 
6. The golden leaves dancing and flying around hitting my car as I drive towards home. 
7. Having morning coffee with Cindy when I got back in town. 
8. The whistling of the east county winds. 
9. Finding my touch up paint for my car. 
10. Long sleeved warm tops. 
11. My scarf and coat 12. Hot teas to warmby this evening. 
Thank you Lord for this day. A day of remembrance and filled with so much to be thankful for. Blessings


November 12 ~ Good morning! Oh those east county winds! I think I could be in Kansas and be spinning like Dorothy,headed to the land of Oz. Which could provide some great adventures; lots of entertainment and fun. But .... it is Monday the first day of the new week and guess I must face those adventures instead in Fairview land. I know I have plenty be thankful for starting this new week. 
1. Sleeping in my own bed and waking to the east county winds singing their merriment song. With the geese flying above the house. 
2. Morning coffee, with my vitamins, and prayers. 
3. Starting a big pot of homemade chili. 
4. Being able to layer my clothes to stay warm. As these east county winds go right through me. (Three layers today). 
5. Thank you Tanina Cossimina Giarrusso for lunch today. Really enjoyed it. I think Sweet Tomatoes was the perfect place for soft foods; soup and salad. Hope you feel better. 
6. Finding a nice childs jacket to donate today over at K-Mart. I'm working on a project to help my friend Rebecca Sherrett with winter coats, mittens, hats, scarves. If your interested in helping let me know. I will come pick them up and deliver. 
7. My tank filled with gas once again. 
8. Water and lemon 
9. The beautiful view of Mt. Hood today with the snowcap upon her. We so need so much more though. Strange Fall this year. But so very grateful for the beautiful sunshine. 
10. Getting the refill on my heart medication. Maybe it will tick for just a little bit longer that way. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the wonderful blessings you shed upon me daily for those that I never mention that I take for granted daily I thank you. I thank you that I am blessed to have a home to keep me warm and out of the cold; a place to call home. Even on dark hard difficult days there's so much to give thanks for. So many blessings to number daily. I am blessed. Thank you! Blessings


November 13~ Good morning! Wowoozer I should take long hot soaking baths more often. It relaxed me nicely last evening. After the demolition pounding was done I fell fast asleep and slept all the way through till this morning. Sweetness! That doesn't happen often. Thank you Jesus! I think I'm most grateful for that today. Though I do have a day ahead of me with plenty of opportunities to be thankful. 
1. Laying in bed listening to the garbage trucks pick up; and the trains whistling by on the tracks this morning. 
2. Not turning on my TV at all today. Very nice! 
3. Praise music and various other genre throughout the day. 
4. Being able to hear. So my ears are very important so I can enjoy listening to so much around me. And the bobbles I like to put on them on to feel pretty. 
5. Waking up to a morning text from my daughter Amber Webber, telling me she loves me and to have a nice day. Pleasant surprise to wake too. 
6. The yummy hot chili I made yesterday. Great lunch and dinner. Already three meals out of it. Looks like we will be eating chili for about another week. 
7. Listening to the wind howl! 
8. The heater that kicks on when the temperature drops. Thankful for heat to stay warm. 
9. Prayers 
10. The hope I have in Jesus. 
Thank you Lord for this day you've blessed me with. For the opportunities to be there for another and pray to make a difference. Thank you Lord even on the days that I feel why am I here you reveal so much hope and love and show we do make a difference for someone. Life is short enjoy the moments and each day and find the blessings even when its hard too sometimes. There is always a reason to be thankful. Thank you for these blessings and so much more. Blessings


November 14~ Good morning! Today is my favorite day of the week, smiles of beauty. I rise up early to head to Oregon City, on my favorite back country roads. My mini vacation heading to work. With the rain and cold I'd rather roll over and go back to sleep. But then I would miss out on those gorgeous smiles of beauty. So up I am to unwrap this day and the many gifts in it to be thankful for. 
1. The one cup Keurig coffee machine that I have. That will be making my first cup of coffee in the morning for me. How nice and smells so yummy. 
2. My curling wand for me to be able to fix my hair. 
3. The lights and mirror ....it's nice to see when putting on my makeup that way I wont look like a clown. 
4. The rain that is lightly coming down and that fresh rain scent. We so need this liquid sunshine. 
5. The roads that I drive on to get me to the places I need to be. 
6. The text message from my daughter Amber Webber telling me good morning I love you have an awesome day. What a wonderful way to start my day. 
7. New driving routes today on some of my errands. GPS decided to mix it up a bit. So thankful to have time to go on new routes and just enjoy the drive. 
8. 2 dollars off my lunch today. A small surprise that yielded me big smiles. Thank you! I really like the Boston Pub in Wilsonville. It is one of my favorite places. 
9. Being able to get some grocery shopping done and pick up a few more coats for donations. 
10. A tub to soak in. 
11. Encouragement and love from Rosalie Reinhold. Miss and love you. 
12. Seeing all the photos today in FB of my grandchildren. That so makes my day. I miss and love them all so very much. 
13. So grateful for this social media so I can feel apart of their daily lives. 
Thank you Lord for another day packed full of so many gifts and treasures to be thankful for. Blessings


No comments: