JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

November Photo Challenge/Thankful Day 27 Back In Time

November Photo Challenge/Thankful
November 2018 Photo Challenge~

Day 27 Back In Time



A five year generation photo of my grandfather, mother, myself, my daughter Webber Heather, and her son Anthony DeSouza
This photo is very special in many ways. 
We are all first borns and you will notice the oldest is male as is the youngest. 
I thought that was rather unique. 

Something I'm Thankful For.
I love old photos that take me back and hold so many wonderful memories. 
I'm so thankful that my grandpa got to meet all three of my daughters and my first born grandson. 
I'm extremely thankful for this photo my mother had done so many years ago.


No comments: