JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, November 19, 2018

November Photo Challenge/Thankful Day 19 Something Close Up

November Photo Challenge/Thankful



November 2018 Photo Challenge~

Day 19 Something Close Up



My cheery porcelain turtle. 
She was one of the very first things I purchased many years ago for my first apartment. 
I was 18 years old. 
She has followed me through many a life journey's. 
Oh if she could talk the stories she could tell! 
She has survived a few mishaps and been mended in a few spots. 
But she still smiles that sunshine on gloomy days. 
She reminds me  to smile and of a life of memories. 
She is very special to me.
 Hope she makes it another 40 plus years.

Something I'm thankful for:
For trinkets and treasures that are passed down from one generation to another. 
Or treasures given that remind me of that special loved one and the adventures we have shared together. Treasures from starting out on my own that hold a lifetime of memories. 
Love those treasures and trinkets that are like a capsule in time.


No comments: