JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 15, 2018

November Photo Challenge/Thankful Day 15 Family

November Photo Challenge/Thankful


November 2018 Photo Challenge~

Day 15 Family


Well.........I couldn't just decide on one family photo or what makes a family. 
So today when I was out I took a picture of these fine feathered friends being feed by this mother, daughter and grandma. 
Perfect! 
For each of us family is such a mixture of the family we are given and the family we choose. 
Hence the fine feathered friends have quite the mixture of family going on here and then we have the beautiful family that lends a helping hand. 
I think love covers it all and the family is .......


Something I'm thankful for:
I am very thankful for my family. 
My mom and dad, sister's and brother. 
My children the Lord blessed me with and the wonderful grandchildren. 
Aunt's Uncle's and some relatives that have gone on to be with the Lord, Grandparents that I miss dearly. And the hand picked family as we travel through live. 
So thankful for each and everyone. Family .... 
The ones we are given at birth and the ones we add along the way on this journey through life.

No comments: