JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, November 5, 2018

November Photo Challenge/Thankful Day 5 Something Vintage

November Photo Challenge/Thankful



November 2018 Photo Challenge~

Day 5 Something Vintage


This beautiful rag doll is made out of vintage linens, doilies, quilts, and jewelry. 
I found her on an antique adventure many years back.


 I fell in love with her. I think she is absolutely beautiful.


Something I'm thankful for:
Being able to go on adventures and finding great treasures; 
whether it's a beautiful sunrise or sunset from the mountains to the beach.....
or a treasured keepsake found. 
The memories made are the true gift. 
So thankful I am able to go on adventures finding treasures and making memories for a lifetime.

No comments: