JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, November 11, 2018

November Photo Challenge/Thankful Day 11 Veteran/Music

November Photo Challenge/Thankful




November 2018 Photo Challenge~

Day 11 Veteran/Music


My dad!


 My grandson! 
My niece! 
And so many more family members; along with friends. 
Thank you for your service. 
I have a long list of veterans I need to thank. 
But my post would go on forever. 
So I would like to thank each and everyone who has ever served along with their families. 
May the Lord bless you all. Words can never express or thank you enough for your service.

Something I'm thankful for:
To live in a country that I believe is protected by the best armed services in the world. And a family that has and is serving and has given. Thank you!



Just a few pieces of my collection. 
I have a wide varied of jondra of music. 
I enjoy many different sounds and artists from past to present. 
Very soothing to the soul.

Something I'm thankful for:
Being able to hear and enjoy the many johndra of music.

No comments: