JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, November 26, 2018

November Photo Challenge/Thankful Day 26 A Present I Received

November Photo Challenge/Thankful

November 2018 Photo Challenge~

Day 26 A Present I Received



The two nutcrackers I received as gifts about 18-19 years ago. 
From a friend who celebrates in glory. 
We went to the Nutcracker ballet together. She got these for me after. 
The electric fireplace was a gift last year to me. 
Both gifts warm me. 
One warms my heart while the other helps keep me warm.

Something I'm thankful for:
I'm thankful that I have seen the Nutcracker ballet several times. 
I have always been blessed to be able to go with friends and enjoy the beauty of the season and the Beautiful story of The Nutcracker. 
Thankful for friends. 
They are treasured gifts. 
Whether far or near they are never far from our heart.



No comments: