JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

November Photo Challenge/Thankful Day 7 Something Hot/Cold

November Photo Challenge/Thankful
November 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 7 Something Hot/Cold


My cup of coffee 
to keep me alert and awake 
during my work shift during the long night hours.


 A nice cold bottle of water in a bag of ice at home. 
Much needed after a long night.

Something I'm thankful for:
For making it through my work shift...meeting some really nice people. 
And leads on some more part time work. 
You just never know how one things can lead to another 
and you are so grateful for that one person 
or thing as it leads to even better opportunities. 




No comments: