JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Selfie Challenge


Selfie Challenge

To all my female friends from 30 years and up... most of us are going through the next phase of our lives. We're at that age where we see wrinkles, gray hair and extra pounds. Menopause has already appeared or is just waiting around the corner. We see the cute 25 year-olds and sigh. But we were once also 25, just as they one day will be our age. What they bring to the table with their youth and zest, we bring with our wisdom, experience, and good hearts. Everything we've been through to deserve every gray hair...... raising children and pets, paying bills, going through diseases and illnesses, sadness and everything else life assigns us. We are SURVIVORS... we are WARRIORS in the quiet... we are women. Even if our body may not be what it once was, it carries our soul, our courage and our strength. We shall all enter this chapter of our lives with humility and pride over everything we have been through, and should never feel bad about getting older. It's a privilege that is denied many. ♥️
Ladies, I challenge you to copy and paste with your picture and age.

AGE: 60



No comments: