JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

November Photo Challenge/Thankful Day 28 Reflection

November Photo Challenge/Thankful

November 2018 Photo Challenge~

Day 28 Reflection


This was a tough one for me today. 
I was busy and didn't get out to try and find a great photo for today.


So it was pouring and had to sit and wait in the car for a bit. 
Then it came to me. 
The reflection in the rearview mirrors would do. 
So the rain....and me taking a photo. Kind of fun to be creative.

Something I'm thankful for:
That my review mirror is a great way to be reminded that reflection is great. 
That I don't need to dwell and stay there. 
The rearview mirror is where I've been not where I'm going. 
So I'm thankful for all the growth I've done, the people and places I've been. 
The memories made that I hold dear. 
That there is still more ahead waiting to be discovered and lived. 
Thankful for each day given as it turns into the rearview mirror.


No comments: