JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, November 18, 2018

November Photo Challenge/Thankful Day 18 Colorful

November Photo Challenge/Thankful


November 2018 Photo Challenge~

Day 18 Colorful


These cute little creatures were found on the discount shelf at Marshalls. 
They are called Annalee.....I looked them up. 
OH MY! 
I truly did get a bargain on them. She has been making collectible dolls for over 80 years. 
She passed away in 2002 but her legacy continues. 
Loved reading about the history of her dolls. 
Now I think I would like to get some more of these adorable dolls.
But they sure will make me smile for Thanksgiving!

Something I'm thankful for:
I love the rich colors of Fall so I am very thankful for being able to see color. And all the beautiful rich foliage of the PNW that I enjoy this time of year! For finding a great bargain that brought me a huge smile and bigger one when I did the reach on them. Realizing I got quite a little treasure.




No comments: