JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, April 11, 2020

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 11 ~ Holy Saturday

April 2020 
Photo Challenge
Holy Saturday



Well..this covid19 changes so much. Another day of much reflection and drawing near to God. Was blessed to have virtual glass of wine this evening with three of my friends. Wasn't quite the same.....but it was cool. Thankful for the technology tools to enjoy our family and friends. Continue to stay safe and healthy my loved ones.

Holy Saturday, the Saturday of Holy Week, also known as Holy and Great Saturday, the Great Sabbath, Black Saturday, Joyous Saturday, Hallelujah Saturday, Glorious Saturday or Easter Eve, and called "Joyous Saturday" or "the Saturday of Light" among Coptic Christians, is the day after Good Friday.
Mark 8:34-35 New International Version (NIV)
The Way of the Cross
34 Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 35 For whoever wants to save their life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.

No comments: