JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, April 11, 2020

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 9 ~ Simple

April 2020 
Photo Challenge
Simple


Seems there is a lot of simplicity in life right now. Which is so beautiful. 
Today on my walk I found lots of Spring beauty popping up everywhere. 
Missing the sounds of people and children. 
But the silence brings nature closer to home. 
A a very sime beauty. 
What simple beauty are you finding in life that you had missed before covid19?

Philippians 4:9 New International Version (NIV)
9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

No comments: