JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, April 5, 2020

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 5 ~ Breakfast

April 2020
Photo Challenge
Breakfast


So I don't really eat breakfast. 
My breakfast is truly my coffee. 
So I grabbed a breakfast photo off the internet and the definition. 
Do you eat breakfast?

break·fast
/ˈbrekfəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a meal eaten in the morning, the first of the day.
"I don't eat breakfast"

John 21:15 English Standard Version (ESV)
Jesus and Peter
15 When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?” He said to him, “Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.” He said to him, “Feed my lambs.”

No comments: