JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, April 26, 2020

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 26 ~ I love .....

April 2020 
Photo Challenge
I love .....


There are so many bright spots in my life daily. 
People and things that I love, that make life better because their in it. 
I love God because without Him I wouldn't be here. 
His word that is a beautiful love letter and road map written for me.
 My family and friends I love so very much. 
The beauty of this world and the little things that bring smiles to me each and everyday. 
I couldn't picture all the people and things in my life that I love. 
So I picked a bloom because each our a bouquet and banquet in my life, that is enriched by the beauty and presence of all.

Hebrews 7:25 New International Version (NIV)

25 Therefore he is able to save completely[a] those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

No comments: