JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, April 13, 2020

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 12 ~ Easter Sunday

April 2020 
Photo Challenge
Easter Sunday


Easter the day my Father raised His son from the dead. 
Death conquered. 
So we might have life everlasting. 
This year was a bit different with the covid-19. 
But just as Jesus conquered death so will the covid-19. 
Today was reflective. 
As reminded in a friends earlier post today. 
We celebrated much like the Apostles did on the first Easter. 
I enjoyed many beautiful pictures of those celebrating in new ways. 
I was thankful for technology. 
I was very blessed to be able to spend some time with my friend Cindy & have dinner with them. 
So grateful that I have her and her family in my life. 
We also celebrated Bri's birthday.

Internet information:

Easter, also called Pascha or Resurrection Sunday, is a festival and holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, described in the New Testament as having occurred on the third day after his burial following his crucifixion by the Romans at Calvary c. 30 AD.

John 11:25-26 New International Version (NIV)
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

No comments: