JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Thankful List April 15/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Wednesday smiles of beauty
2. Beautiful drive to Oregon City. It was misty with breaks of sunshine. Actually kinda a real fun drive. Having several weather patterns.
3. Morning coffee and prayers are my favorite time
4. That wonderful morning call from Heather that brings a huge hug to my heart and smile to my face. I love you so much.
5. Some phone call to check in on those I love. So grateful for the phone lines.
6. Hey...got to love gas prices. 2.29.9 a gallon. Only paid 28 to fill the tank.
7. Phone/ Zoom for my doctor's appointment today. So weird. But so very grateful.
8. Talking to my sister Rosie. Thank you for getting my taxes done.
9. A nice debate where you are heard and your voice and opinions are accepted.
10. That I live in a world full of color and life.

Thank you Lord for another day of your promises and protection. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends. May you continue to stay safe and healthy. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: